comments

auntlorlee
on 7/13/06 4:27 am - Bellingham, WA
I know exactly who you are talking about. It's a shame he is still allowed to practice. I don't get it either... Lori
kem
on 7/13/06 12:39 am - Surrey, Canada
Sometimes I think it is like being pregnant. People always feel the need to add a story of their own, even if it is bad. I don't know how many times I would be standing there and someone would talk of their difficult labour or how they knew someone who knew someone who... Many people have a fear of our surgery because they just don't understand. If I could maintain 6 smalls meals per day without life changing inside re-arrangement, I would have. I am glad you are confident in your choice and hope you move quickly up the list.
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/13/06 1:48 pm - Buckley, WA
I agree , Kathy . My grandma had the all time best old wives tales , concerning pregnancy . The day before having my leg stripped , my sister felt the need to tell me that general anesthesia is as close to death as you'll ever be , without death . Nice huh ? I have to say , the majority have been great . Its the minority that have been weird . My own family have been wonderful . Kathy
Most Active