pre-op app. went well!

Michelle_h
on 7/10/06 8:25 am - seattle, WA
I met with my surgeon today for my pre-op app. and to be weighed. I was so nervous -- but I've lost 10 of my 13.25 pounds, so that was great! In fact, the surgeon said I'd done such a good job losing the weight, he wouldn't require me to come in before my surgery to be weighed again. I've got 10 days till surgery, and he's confident I'll loose the extra 3 pounds by then. This is SUCH a load off. I am rushing getting into surgery because I get the week of the 24th off from work. So I was freaked out that they'd cancel surgery on the 21st if I didn't loose the weight. STRESS GONE! Fantastic Euphoric mood instead! Michelle
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/10/06 3:00 pm - Buckley, WA
Congrats Michelle . I'll be looking forward to hearing your account of your surgery experience , post-op progress , etc... I'm trying to soak in as much info as possible . Kathy
Aunt Pam
on 7/10/06 3:12 pm - Arlington, WA
Michelle, such great news. And wow, you already lost 10 pounds!!!!! Keep up the Euphoric mood! Thinking of you, Pam
auntlorlee
on 7/11/06 1:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo Hoo Michelle! You are sooo close! I am confident you can lose the 3.25lbs too! You are doing great! Lori
Michelle_h
on 7/11/06 2:19 am - seattle, WA
Thank you for all the wonderful support! It really helps when I have those mushroom-cheeseburger cravings, hehe! Michelle
Most Active