I got a date

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/8/06 2:27 am - Buckley, WA
Well , I went to see Dr. Oh yesterday . I am scheduled to have my Laproscopic Proximal Gastric Bypass on October 10th . I was really hoping for sooner . I will have my EGD at the end of this month , & my nutrician class the 8th of August , I think . The gal at the office told me the dates , but I can't remember . She will send me a slip with all my pre-op dates on it , she said . As soon as I get my pre-ops done I can sign up on the cancellation list . I should be done around the middle of August . I posted this last night , but it disappeared . I had trouble updating my journal , as well . Anyway , the ball is rolling , now .Kathy
Michelle_h
on 7/8/06 8:18 am - seattle, WA
That is so fantastic!!! Congrats Kathy!
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/8/06 12:37 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Nancy & Michele . I can hardly wait . It seems like October is forever away . Kathy
bluesmummy
on 7/8/06 3:42 pm - Sammamish, WA
WOOHOO!!! Way to GO! and yes October seems like forever...LOL. But it will pass by faster than you know! at least its not 9.5 months of pregnancy waiting for a child LOL
Sun Smith
on 7/8/06 11:41 pm - Seattle, WA
Congratulations Kathy. A date. Woohoo! -Pam
KuuipoCloud
on 7/9/06 1:54 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Congrats, Kathy!! That gives you plenty of time to prepare and get exercising and lose a little weight!! It will make the recovery so much easier. Michelle
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/9/06 4:52 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks you guys . I appreciate all of the support that this site offers . It's been a godsend . I am really looking forward to not being the heaviest one at a gathering . I went to my aunt & uncles 60th wedding anniversery , yesterday . I'm sure evryone here knows how I felt . I hate it . I feel like crying just yhinking about it right now & i'm not a cryer . There was a lot of non family there that I didn't know . I got to see my cousin who had bypass 8 weeks ago . She is doing great . She's got a buch of the protein powders she's going to let me try . So , that was good . Kathy
SallyT
on 7/9/06 7:55 am - Federal Way, WA
So glad you have your surgery date now. Best Wishes!! Sally :clap:
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/9/06 12:40 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Sally . I'm glad i'm officially on my way . I've been mentally preparing myself for the pre-op dieting , which starts tomorrow .Kathy
Aunt Pam
on 7/10/06 3:15 pm - Arlington, WA
Kathy, you got some great news, although you had hoped for sooner, like you said the ball is rolling now! My thoughts are with you, ...Pam
Most Active