TGIF July 7th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 7/7/06 1:32 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey guys and gals! Sorry I missed the post yesterday. I was really busy here at work cleaning out files to get ready for the next school year! So I got some good exercise lifting boxes! I didn't get my regularly scheduled walk in. I forgot my darn shoes, AGAIN! I am gonna have to just leave them here and get a new pair for home! How was everyone's week? It sure seemed like a regular week for me! I am sooo glad it's Friday! What are you all doing to move your butts today? I am not doing anything... I am the only one in the office today so I am doing EVERYTHING! I probably won't even get a lunchbreak... Sucks to be me.... but hey, it's vewy vewy quiet here... Take care and have a GREAT weekend! Lori 281/170/140
Michelle_h
on 7/7/06 2:04 pm - seattle, WA
Hope your day went well Lori!! I did not get my exercize in today... went and did ALOT of my pre-op tests today-- ultrasound, Chest x-ray, EKG, and labs, including a ABG draw- where they take blood directly from your artery in your wrist. Wow, that was a doozy! I had planned on going to the gym after all those tests at the hospital, but the ABG hurt so much aftewards, I could barely move my left hand. Thankfully, 9 hours later, it's feeling alot better! Michelle
Aunt Pam
on 7/10/06 3:20 pm - Arlington, WA
Lori, purhaps if the school makes you work during the summer months, you should ask for a bonus of a pair of walking shoes for your office! And ofcourse you id get some good excercise lifting files and boxes... anyway I know it is better than sitting watching tv all day (like me.. ha ha ha). oh, by the way it is July 10th... where are you and wht have you been doing with yourself????? Your Friend, Pam
Most Active