Migraines

PinkFlamingoes
on 7/4/06 3:30 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Hat . I appreciate the help . Unfortunately , they have tried me on many daily type meds & they never worked . The Midrin works , but I usually take it with Ibuprophen , which I won't be able to take after surgery . So , is Tylenol , the only over the counter pain reliever type med we can safely take after surgery ? It has never done a lot for me . My migraines are usually hormone related . Although I get them at other times , too . Kathy
Sun Smith
on 7/4/06 12:44 pm - Seattle, WA
I've been very lucky. As a result of the surgery and weight loss - only one migraine in the last year, and it wasn't very bad. I used to suffer them regularly. So, can't help on the medicine front - but did want to let you know that the frequency for them might decrease. -Pam
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/4/06 12:54 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Pam . That's what i'm hoping will happen to me , also . Kathy
SusanL
on 7/19/06 2:18 pm - Somewhere out there, WA
I have suffered migraines and sinus headaches for years and they just seem to get worse as the years go by. I'm hoping after surgery they get much better. I do have a question to ask. Is there a list of all meds that are dangerious after surgery. I have asthma and allergies and other health issues and want to be prepared and know what I can and cannot take after my surgery. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/20/06 12:09 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi Football mom . Did you see the list in this same thread ? I searched for a more extensive list & couldn't even find the one Nancy listed . lol . Apparently I am deficiant in search term usage . Kathy
Most Active