How to add a ticker

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/29/06 3:42 pm - Buckley, WA
I went onto the ticker site www.tickerfactory.com , made a ticker , & tried to add it to my profile . First I copied & pasted the URL onto my journal . It didn't work . So , then I tried to copy & paste the actual ticker . It didn't work either . BTW , I decided to change my public name , same picture , different name (partially) . I know I haven't been here long enough to confuse anyone , but thought I tell ya anyway . Kathy
Nancy B.
on 6/30/06 1:10 am - Blaine, WA
Hi Kathy: I'm having the exact problem, my husband tried to help too, and still no luck. We both think it's because we're using a MAC and not evey site supports MAC. Could this be your problem also? Two weeks out from banding and loving it. Nancy B., Birch Bay, WA.
bluesmummy
on 6/30/06 8:43 am - Sammamish, WA
I have no idea either...just wanted to add in... Nancy- I used to live in Birch Bay!! off Forsberg Rd. awwww horrible memories...but thin ones...LOL ( that was the last time I lost 50lbs! ) before I got married and moved down here Elizabeth
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/30/06 1:00 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi Nancy . No , I don't have a Mac . UGH . Sometimes all the fun stuff is hard . I'm so glad you are happy with your Lapband . My cousin has one & loves it too . Thanks for replying . If I find out how to do it i'll let you know . Kathy
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/2/06 1:43 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Nancy , me again . I figured out how to do the ticker . unfortunately since this board doesn't show signitures , it won't show here . you make your ticker on another screen , saving your OH screen . Highlight your finished ticker , click your EDIT option at the top of the screen (does Mac have this ?) , click copy . go to your OH screen , click your mouse (in the sig box) where you would like the ticker & at the top of the screen in EDIT , click paste . It worked for me . Let me know if it works .
Most Active