Looking for lap-bandsters to meet

bluesmummy
on 6/27/06 2:04 pm - Sammamish, WA
I live in Sammamish and am dying to actually talk to a real person....in person. I am in the process of getting approved, did my psych eval, my nutrition appt is next week and I've passed the GI portion already. Still waiting on my insurance approval, which should also be fine. I will be going through Evergreen Surgical w/Dr.Clinch. Please feel free to email me. I am going to the OH support group on 7/6th in Seattle if the timing works out- still haven't heard back about where/when etc. thank you!!! Elizabeth
Michelle_h
on 6/28/06 5:11 am - seattle, WA
Elizabeth, If you find out details on the seattle OH support group, will you please post them here? thanks! Michelle
kdietsch
on 6/28/06 3:14 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Elizabeth, I was banded in TJ Mexico by Dr. Kuri on APril 3rd. I am headed out of town for the summer so I can't meet you anytime before mid August. I can tell you that the procedure went very well, I had very little difficulty with recovery and lost 27 pounds the first month. I absolutely love "Antonio" (I named my band-- as in Antonio Banderas!!!) He has issues with some foods, like scrambled eggs, and potatoes, but for the most part we get along just fine. I have had two fills already and am feeling some restriction now. I exercise quite a bit, so that helps too. I would do it again in a heart beat! Good luck and you are making a great decision! Good Luck!!!! Kelly
Michelle_h
on 6/29/06 7:33 am - seattle, WA
OMG! I want to name my future band Antonio -- I LOVE IT! You gave me a great laugh in the middle of the day! Michelle
bluesmummy
on 6/30/06 8:41 am - Sammamish, WA
OKay I hope this is okay- this is the email I got from Christi yesterday about the meeting. I have her phone number and email if someone needs it- I don't know about posting that kind of info in here. and I'm gonna have to come up with a name for mine too!!! what a GREAT idea! this way when we're out at functions and my dh asks me something if I'd like to eat- I can say "bob/whomever" doesn't feel like eating right now I don't think I can make that 6pm evening time. I'll have to talk to dh to get him home early from work to put the kids down for the night.....good luck! LOL HELLO SUMMER!!! Summer is here so let's celebrate! Join the Virginia Mason WLS Support Group in celebrating summer with a protein shake tasting soiree. We will round table talk the ups and downs of sugar, share recipes, experiences and stories all while we sip delicious protein shakes and try my latest SUGAR FREE dessert! So save July 6, 2006 at 6:00 p.m. on your calendar and join us in Conference Room B in the Virginia Mason Hospital cafeteria. If you have any questions, please give me a call or e-mail. See you there! Christi Tervo April 15, 2005 288/136/131
Most Active