I have a tentitive date!

Michelle_h
on 6/28/06 5:09 am - seattle, WA
I will be banded July 21 if the OR is open! My second choice is July 24. Now... I "just" have to do all my labs, my endoscopy, my EKG, my Ultrasound, chest x-rays, and see my general doctor... oh, and loose my 5% body fat in 3 weeks. I am CRAZY. Michelle
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/28/06 3:07 pm - Buckley, WA
Congrats Michelle . That is just around the corner . I bet you're excited . Keep us posted . Kathy
Nancy B.
on 6/29/06 3:17 am - Blaine, WA
Way to go Michelle! The pre-banding weight loss is to shrink your liver (which gets in the way if it's too big), at least that's my understanding. The post-banding is a piece of cake after all the other pre-banding tests. You'll do just fine. I'm two weeks out after banding and feeling better than I did before the surgery. Blessings, Nancy B., Birch Bay, WA
Sun Smith
on 7/4/06 12:55 pm - Seattle, WA
Congratulations on getting the date. It'll open an exciting new chapter in your life. -Pam
Michelle_h
on 7/5/06 6:24 am - seattle, WA
Thanks for teh support! I'm very excited, a little nervous, and a little nervous about not loosing my required weight in time, and having my surgery canceled. but I'm telling myself that I will be successful! Michelle
Most Active