Happy Monday June 26th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 6/26/06 4:11 am - Bellingham, WA
Whew! Another fun-filled weekend down for me! I swear, two weekends in a row I came back to work on Monday needing a WEEKEND OFF! Good news is no basketball tournaments next weekend! And I hope this weather holds! What a beautiful week we are having! But HOT! I think it was about 100 degrees in my house all night long! I was sweating all night. In other exercise related news.... I did get in a fair amount of walking this weekend. Not sure of the distance or minutes but my butt muscles are sore! Might also be from bleacher sitting all weekend! My weight is sitting right at 170. I can't believe I am almost in the 160's! Feels weird to even say that I weigh 170, not 270! I haven't been this small since 1988 when I dropped 25lbs after me and my ex split for good. I was 150 for a while and then gained up to 174 before I got pregnant in Dec. 1989. So yeah, since I was in my early 20's! So what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? Whatever it is, remember to stay hydrated during this heat, DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!! Take care, Lori 281/170/140
Dan E.
on 6/26/06 4:38 am - Bothell, WA
I took a walk around the block this morning before it gets too hot - I don't know the distance but it took me about 25 minutes. Wizard Dan
auntlorlee
on 6/26/06 6:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Dan!!! Great to see you "out and about" today! Great job on the walking too! How ya feeling? Lori
Michelle_h
on 6/26/06 7:33 am - seattle, WA
Lori! Cute new picture!!! I took my dog to the dog-park on Saturday and walked around for a while, playing with the dogs! And I did alot of housework Saturday. sunday-- I pulled weeds and other yard work. Today... omg it's so hot! I'm at work, and I think I'm melting! Michelle
auntlorlee
on 6/27/06 1:55 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Michelle!!! Lori
ncarter11
on 6/27/06 9:50 am - Edmonds, WA
AWESOME!!!! Take care! Nancy
kdietsch
on 6/26/06 9:44 am - Everett, WA
Hi All, I can actually get on line before 9 at night to post!!! Whew when summer comes it sure is warm! But I am loving it!. Walked 4.5 both Saturday and Sunday, I think I over did it on Saturday as my butt and thighs were tight tight tight-- I was doing power walk-- reallly fast for a set and then easy for a set-- my set was the distance of between two light posts (or three sometimes). Today my neighbor walked with me for the first time so we did only 3 miles, but she thinks she can do the long one tomorrow. We get out before it gets too hot. Saturday I also weeded an hour and a half, and did a bunch of running around. Today was no different. I got two truckloads of wood from the mill (great for the upper body!!). I get it in June and then it is cured for burning by September- October. Sure helps on electricity costs. I'll get another two truck loads tomorrow. Just a few more days and then we are off to Alaska. I can't wait. But hear-tell the weather hasn't been good up there so far.... Maybe we'll take some sun with us... Lori I think I deleted your email to me-- I tried to open it, but my computer froze and now I can't find the thing! Take care and I'll be in touch! Have a HEALTHY ACTIVE SUMMER! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 6/27/06 2:01 am - Bellingham, WA
Hiya Kel! You better be careful or you are gonna catch up to Nancy with all that exercising!!!! Sheesh! You are putting me to shame! Great work! Have fun in Alaska. My brother lives in Dillingham. He has been up there for about 10 years or more. He loves it. Where abouts are you going? Hopefully the weather will improve! I am glad you could help out Gina with info on Dr. Kuri. I keep finding people to send to you! Hope that is ok! Stay cool... Lori
ncarter11
on 6/27/06 9:52 am - Edmonds, WA
Girl! You are doing awesome - super distances, super work! I am jealous of you going to Alaska. Sigh. Have a teriffic and active time! Nan
Camano-Tina
on 6/26/06 10:51 am - Camano Island, WA
Hi Lori: I was so glad to hear from you : clap: I didn't exercise all last week (had a nasty cold) and today the scale showed a 2 # gain. Went to my GP this morning for my 3 month blood test, had my nails done, and off the gym. Walked 3miles on treadmill and swam one hour. Didn't get home until 2:40pm. Gorgeous weather---hot, hot, hot. My kids left for New York City last Thursday, and we're getting the heat wave. Congratulations on your weight loss. Wow 170 sounds great.;cool: I have lost 106# now----still another 50# to go. But, I am feeling great! Fitting into a size I haven't worn in years. Thanks for your encouragement and sharing. Love, Santina 306/200/150
Most Active