Got a Date!!!

marciamcnulty
on 6/26/06 7:32 am - Lake Forest Park, WA
I finally got a surgery date. It is July 6th. Now instead of being frustrated waiting for it, I am going to be nervous. Marcia
Michelle_h
on 6/26/06 7:37 am - seattle, WA
Best of Luck !! that is so exciting! Where are you doing your surgery at?
marciamcnulty
on 6/26/06 7:50 am - Lake Forest Park, WA
Thanks, It is with Doctor Weber at Ballard Swedish.
kdietsch
on 6/26/06 9:47 am - Everett, WA
Hi Marcia!! Congratulations! What a great feeling to know that you are starting the journey to a new you. The nervousness is natural. I sure went through it, even though I knew that it was the right thing to do. I haven't regretted it one bit. Good luck to you and see you on the losing side! Kelly
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/26/06 10:19 am - Buckley, WA
Congratulations Marcia . I have only heard good things about Dr. Weber . Keep us posted on your experience , progress , etc ... Since i'm still new , i'm soaking in all the information I can . Kathy
Aunt Pam
on 6/26/06 3:52 pm - Arlington, WA
Marcia, July 6th is for sure just around the corner. I understand your frustration being changed to nervousness. You have decided to follow through with a big change in your life. Take a deep breath and remember all the reason that brought you to your decission... and dream of the impact this will have on your life. We are here for you..... and remember there are so many that care about you! Sending you a gentle hug and a whisper... Marcia I am so proud of you! Hugs, Aunt Pam Don't forget I care!
marciamcnulty
on 6/27/06 1:01 am - Lake Forest Park, WA
Thanks, its nice to get messages from WA folks. I wish our site had more people responding. The main message board is so large, sometime things go by too fast., I will be in touch after surgery, and again thanks a lot. Marcia
clegate
on 6/27/06 1:52 am - Shelton, WA
Congratulations Marcia. That was quick. Good luck next week. I will be thinking of you. Carol
Nancy B.
on 6/27/06 2:04 am - Blaine, WA
Congratulations Marcia! All will be fine, I'm 1 1/2 weeks post banding and feeling wonderful. It's a good thing the weather in the Pacific NW (although not today) is so cool, or we would be overrun with all of us slender banders running around in our bikinis (actually, my legs haven't seen the light of day in years.) Blessings, Nancy B., Birch Bay, WA
auntlorlee
on 6/27/06 2:05 am - Bellingham, WA
YESSSSS! Congrats!!!! Lori
Most Active