TGIF June 23rd exercise post

auntlorlee
on 6/23/06 6:12 am - Bellingham, WA
Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe this weather we have been having since the first day of Summer? I am LOVIN it! But it sure makes it hard to be stuck inside my office all day! Oh well.... gotta make the bucks! So how did we do today? I went tanning so no walking today or yesterday. Didn't end up at Wally World last night. Went and watched my son play ball. He scored 5 pts! YES! That is the most he has score in a game! I was very proud of him. And it's about time they gave him the ball so he COULD score! He is 6'1" so he is a post player, the one who stands under the hoop and waits for the rebounds. The other boys are the shooters. But Kyle got an offensive rebound and put the ball back up for 2 points, and got fouled for another point! Then they passed him the ball under the hoop for another 2pts several plays later. Hopefully now they will start giving him the ball more often! So I am glad I got to see it. This weekend will be EXTREMELY busy again. My daughter has another bball tourny Sat and Sun. I will get lots of walking in. We might go watch my nephew race his mini-sprint tonight. He is a 2-time Grand Champion and is only 15! His dream is to race NASCAR some day! I believe he will make it! He better get me free tickets when he does!!! Anyhoo.... So, what are ya gonna do to move your butts today? Let's get PHYSICAL! OMG, Olivia just channeled her self into my brain... Do any of you remember that song??? Or am I just old?!? Take care and have a TERRIFIC TGIF!!! Lori 281/170/140
kdietsch
on 6/23/06 2:32 pm - Everett, WA
I love this weather! Now it feels like summer!!! I love it! I must sing that song at least once a month!!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I have gardening to do (will have to do it in the AM before it gets too hot) and the garage to clean out -- and a few other Herculean chores, so this will be a busy weekend. I am finally feeling like the cold isn't going to lay me low. Walked this morning, didn't pu**** but I am looking forward to a longer walk tomorrow. Take care Kelly
Most Active