June 22nd Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 6/22/06 9:22 am - Bellingham, WA
Well, how did we all do today? Hopefully better than I did. I forgot my stinkin walkin shoes this morning! So I didnt walk. I went and stocked up on food for my lunches at work. I was completely out of food! And I was hungry! I am going shopping at Wally World tonight to waste some time while my daughter is at driver's ed. I will have two hours to walk around. I figured I would try on some clothes to see what size I can fit into. That should burn some calories! I have had one heck of a week. It's month end, year end, etc. here so I am busier than a one-legged woman in an arse kickin contest! Please, please, please don't be offended by that. It's meant to be funny! So what did you do, or what are you gonna do to move your butts today? GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY THIS SUNNY WEATHER!!! Take care, Lori 281/170/140
tulipberry999
on 6/22/06 11:37 am - Vancouver, WA
30 cardio: 30min ellipitical Lower body set: 40 crunches 20 oblique crunches on each side 10 side lifts - each side 20 hamstring curls 20 inner thigh crunches 20 back lunge with side rotation - each side 20 1-legged bridges - each side 10 side lunge lift with 8lb weight - each side 30 plie squats with 30lb weight Calories burned: 341 kb
kdietsch
on 6/22/06 11:59 pm - Everett, WA
THursday was another healing day for me. I meditated instead of exercising. Somehow I need to figure out how to fit both of those things into my schedule. I will be getting ready to go out of town, so I am doing lots of cleaning and packing and unpacking and repacking.... After Wednesday I won't be around for a while. BUt I will check back in when I come back into town. THe sky is blue today and it looks fantastic out-- I already got my two miles in this morning! My lungs feel funny (cold still hanging on) but I took it easy and didn't over exert myself. Have a wonderful day. Kelly
Most Active