I have a date!

clegate
on 6/22/06 2:32 am - Shelton, WA
Yea! I begin my new life 8/8. I remember when I first started hanging out on these boards I would see "I have a date" and wondered why people were so excited about a date (like going on a date with another person)! Now I'm one of those who have a date with a surgeon. Yea for me. Carol
lilacs
on 6/22/06 3:16 am - Marysville, WA
How wonderful! I am very excited for you. Good luck; you'll be melting in no time! :ccol: Linda -208
auntlorlee
on 6/22/06 6:06 am - Bellingham, WA
YEAH!!!! Congrats Carol! What a way to start the school year huh? Getting all skinny and stuff!! Good luck to you! Lori
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/22/06 11:00 am - Buckley, WA
Congratulations Carol . I hope I get mine in August , sometime . I'm not very patient . How long have you been actively waiting ? ie - orientation , consultation , satisfying the surgeon/insurance to do list ?I'll be self pay (unfortunately) so I only have to do what the surgeon wants . From what i've read , the surgeons are a lot more practical than the insurances requirements .:-)Kathy
Sun Smith
on 6/23/06 1:05 pm - Seattle, WA
Congratulations Carol. It is wonderful over here on the other side... -Pam
kdietsch
on 6/23/06 2:26 pm - Everett, WA
Congratulations Carol! I know I was almost giddy when I got my date! The anticipation just builds, and then there are also the feelings of "am I doing the right thing?" so don't freak out when they come. I haven't regreted my WLS at all. I just bagged up another 4 big hefty bags of clothes (I didn't realize I had so many clothes!). My closets are almost bare, and will be that way for the summer. I don't intend to buy any new clothes until I am closer to goal-- I Love thrift stores for that reason! Good Luck and take care. Kelly
QNSIZEDOLL
on 7/15/06 4:21 am - Port Orchard, WA
Hello Carol, I also finally have a date...I applied for lap band a year ago and had all the tests done because my husbands insurance said they would pay...and when it got down to the final step of scheudling my surgery...THEY DENIED.... We got new insurance in April and I wasnt covered for the LAP Band....but was for the RNY proximal...my Date is also 8/8 at St Francis in Federal way....perhaps I will see you there Elaine
Most Active