Hump Day! June 21st exercise post

auntlorlee
on 6/21/06 2:42 am - Bellingham, WA
Good morning all you lovelies! How are you all doing on this beautiful first day of SUMMER???? Gosh, I can't believe it's finally here. And the weather is supposed to be decent today too! Sad part for me is that the whole summer is booked already! We have basketball games, basketball camp, basketball tourneys, football camp, driver's ed, fastpitch summer league, etc..... all summer long.... We will be so busy that summer will be over before we know it! On to the exercise... I walked 40 minutes yesterday. I will walk again tomorrow. Today is tanning day.... yeah I know, I think I am addicted.. So what are you gonna do to move your butts today? Whatever it is, remember, it's all cumulative so every little step you take counts towards your calories burned for the week! Can't wait to hear from Dan!!! Take care, Lori 281/170/140-150 20lbs from my first goal!
tulipberry999
on 6/21/06 8:20 am - Vancouver, WA
Cardio day - 16mins Ellipitical 10 mins - fast walk on treadmill Calories burned: 201 Weight - recovery day Sorry i've been so slack posting, only when I get a free minute do I remember to come and post! Cheers, Kimberly
kdietsch
on 6/21/06 2:16 pm - Everett, WA
I thought today was still Tuesday, and when I ordered Pizza for my daughter and her friends this evening I tried to get them to give me the Tuesday discount (buy one get one free) and they wouldn't! Boy did I feel stupid when he told me it wasn't Tuesday! Say what? What happened to Tuesday? Another day without exercise, and I am still sneezing, but my glands aren't swollen tonite, so maybe I am past the worst of it. I have been forcing fluids like crazy. My new favorite cold remedy is hot chicken broth with fresh squeezed lemon juice in it. Tasty and full of good for you stuff! Have a fantastic day! Kelly
Most Active