June 20th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 6/20/06 2:02 am - Bellingham, WA
Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Hope this finds you all well and good. I have my usual 2 mile walk today at lunchtime. It's kinda cloudy here today but I think we are in for some sun soon. At least that is what I have been hearing! I am again sorry for offending any teachers out there. I really didn't mean to. I would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. I feel terrible that I may have with my jealous comment yesterday. This is gonna be short and sweet today. It's month end here so I better get to it! So, what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? All I can say is, JUST DO IT!!! Take care, Lori 281/171/140 PS. If you haven't done so already, lets all go sign Dan's surgery support page! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=E1136817936
Michelle_h
on 6/21/06 2:19 am - seattle, WA
I have to admit... I didn't exercize yesterday, but I did run around up and down the stairs like a crazy woman at work, I was so busy. But then I got home and had a killer headache. Michelle
kdietsch
on 6/21/06 2:10 pm - Everett, WA
OH wow, I missed a day! I woke up feeling sick and didn't walk. I think I just needed a rest. Pretty stressful time of the year! Lori, I see the numbers in your weight column continue to drop! 110 so far-- Great job! You are getting close! How exciting. I weighed myself two days ago in the nurses office and found that in the past month I have only lost 3 pounds-- wierd, I know i have lost inches because I am much smaller, so the only thing I can think of is that with all the exercise I am gaining muscle weight.... I go in Friday for another fill, hopefully everything will go well, and I will be ok to go to Alaska next week. I will be on liquids for a few days and then slowly start to introduce foods back... It might help to jump start my weight loss again. Take care. Kelly
Most Active