Surgery for bowel obstruction

awidick
on 6/20/06 5:10 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Ms. Nancy, So nice to hear from you gir. Your picture looks wonderful. I lost most of my profile by accident. I don't know how. But now I can't seem to get any pictures put on there. I wanted to put some tummy tuck pictures on there but maybe someday I can be smart enough to figure it out. It seems like they changed everything and now I can't seem to get them to show up. Dr. Weber. I can't say enough about that wonderful man. If he wasn't married and I wasn't married........no. He's just so good to us that I can't believe there are such kind doctors out there like him. It's almost unbelieveable how kind he is. I'm suppose to be able to return to work on Monday as long as everything goes well at Dr W's office on Thursday. Oh yeah, and the sedation thing. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr W and I will be having a little talk about that torture thing on Thursday. No more will I have another NG Tube put in while I'm awake. Either sedate me or kill me. I go see my PS today. I called his office and told his nurse what happened today and she wanted me to come in right away and see the PS. So I have a 2:45 appointment with him. I'm anxious to see what he has to say. Thank you so much Nancy for being here for me. I can't tell you how much I love all your guys support here. I hope your doing well. Arlene
ncarter11
on 6/20/06 5:33 am - Edmonds, WA
Gosh, I wish I could sneek away and take you out for uh, something *other than* coffee while you are in Seattle! Wouldn't that be fun?(Sorry to hear about your new intolerance, eek, that's a shame!) I am so glad you posted your experience... even tho it was grueling to read and even know about - never mind experience! Let us all know how your appts go! Tell DrW I said hello and that I am doing well. Maintaining. I have now been exercising regularly for 2 whole years! Shocking. That completely sucks about your profile. Did you have any back ups mailed to you? I can help you with your images. Email me on the side. Have a superfab Tuesday! Nan
JustHat
on 6/27/06 4:54 am - NM
OK so what did the PS have to say? Tomorrow is the first half of my butt lift. I'll check in when we get back from the trip. Hat
Anna T.
on 6/22/06 7:53 am - Marysville, WA
Hey Arlene, I know EXACTLY what you went through because I went through it all in January only I didn't get admitted to the hospital until a week later!! I'm glad everything went well for you and hope you are feeling better.
Camano-Tina
on 6/26/06 11:30 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Arlene: I apologize for this late response. Just read your post today. Oh my gosh you poor thing. So happy you finally connected with Dr. Weber and he fixed you up. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful Doctor. My experience has also been great with him. Please let us know how you are doing and what he has to say. Sure make one wonder if plastic surgery is the best thing. What do you think? I am doing fine, thanks a lot to my wonderful Angel who started me out right and Dr. Weber. Just had my 9 month blood test for my appointment with him on July 6th. It has been 8 months post op and I have lost 106#, am walking 3 miles daily and swimming one hour. My bathing suit size went from 26 to 18, and I am even fitting into some 16's. This surgery was the best thing I ever did. Thanks for all your help and encouragement. I was bummed out last week with a cold and didn't exercise last week and really missed it. Some wow moments have been going to France in May and being able to walk with no problem, being able to tie my own shoes and going from a 3 & 4 X to 16/18. Please let me know how you are doing. I am sure you will be and look great for your daughters wedding. Love, Santina
Most Active