June 14th Exercise post

auntlorlee
on 6/14/06 5:02 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was in NO mood to do anything. Today is day two on my new meds and so far so good. I am starting to feel human again. Well and my TOM is over!! I walked 40 minutes at lunchtime yesterday. Felt good to burn off some stress and to get some thinking done. I am tanning today since I haven't been for almost 2 weeks! I will do my walking tomorrow and Friday. My goal is to walk 40 minutes at least 3 times a week. I can do that easily. Then I will push for 4! So what are you all gonna do today to get your butts moving? Whatever it is, enjoy it to the max! Take care all you lovelies! Lori 281/173/140-150 23lbs to first goal!!!
kdietsch
on 6/14/06 9:57 am - Everett, WA
YOu go Girl! 23 # to goal #1 is awesome! You are definitely doing something right! So are you going to reward yourself? A trip to the SPA at SEMIAMOO perhaps? I got in a nice walk this morning followed by some AB work and stretching (YOGA type). All day long I felt 100% better than yesterday. Funny the weather isn't any better.... Graduation is on Saturday so I won't be able to do the Everett Scramble. Rats, that was going to be my introduction to "sports competition" Oh well, maybe next year! And today was the LAST WEDNESDAY of the school year! Counting down now.... Take care and Enjoy life! Kelly
ncarter11
on 6/16/06 12:32 am - Edmonds, WA
Only 23lbs to goal! That is awesome! Good on you for all your moving! You have a good goal - 40min 3 then 4 times a week. Healthy and attainable! Walking is sooo good for us! Yesterday I swam a mile in the lake. This was a test swim. I still have lingering hopes of doing an olympic distance triathlon in July. Still not sure I am ready, but I didn't leave the water in bad shape at all! That was encouraging. Today I am doing my first overnight bike ride. hehehe. I am biking to my friend's house in Kirkland (16 miles) then in the morning we are doing the race for the cure (3 mile walk) and then I am biking home from Quest Field (25 miles I think) Doesn't that sound like fun? It's cool to pedal yourself somewhere you'd usually drive. It's a secret thrill to drive on/pass the same routes I've biked. More and more places I can say "I rode my bike here!" That's a better secret pleasure than a Three Musketeers from the old fat days!! Kudos to all of you who are moving your body! It's a huge thing to start, a challenge to keep going, but the rewards are awesome. Keep moving! Nancy
Most Active