Rainy Tuesday

kdietsch
on 6/13/06 12:17 pm - Everett, WA
I think I will blame my lack of energy on the change in Barometric pressure. I feel like a slug! UGH! I came home from work and took a 1.5 hour nap! I did walk the dog this am so I got a little exercise, but it didn't really help my energy. I have been using hand weights so that I get a little more oomph per step. Actually all I have gotten is sore shoulders! Would love to see the arm flab disappear! Anyone brave the weather and get out? Hope Wednesday isn't as wet and gray... We're heading into the summer solstice and we haven's seen much of the sun! The only good thing about that is that the kids aren't acting all crazy.... The last week of school is pure he.. when the sun is shining. Take it easy! Kelly
Sun Smith
on 6/13/06 2:53 pm - Seattle, WA
The rain does make me draggy. Since my husband is retiring in a month, and me in another 6 -we are actually wondering if we should move someplace sunnier? We're just talking... -Pam
auntlorlee
on 6/14/06 4:50 am - Bellingham, WA
I so agree! Ugh! Lori
Michelle_h
on 6/14/06 7:22 am - seattle, WA
Please... let the rain stay rainy! Sun = crazy kids. the last 7 days are hard enough as it is! (I work at a private school and we go till June 23!) anyway, the cooler weather makes it easier for me to exercize
Most Active