June 12th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 6/12/06 4:46 am - Bellingham, WA
Like Michelle said, Happy Monday everyone! I personally despise Mondays... Just because the weekends go by so fast. Makes me sad to have to come to work! I have a rather eventfull weekend. Spent Friday evening at home doing laundry and such. Had another memorial service to attend on Saturday morning. Went out with my sisters and their husbands that evening to play some pool and unwind. Yesterday we went to the Deming Logging Show for about 5 hours. Did alot of walking and then sat in the sun for 4 hours! We all got a little sunburned. Then last night went to a barbecue with some friends. So, yeah, it was a busy weekend! But fun and nice to spend time with my family. I am going to walk later on today. Probably only a mile or so. But tomorrow I am going to do my normal 2 mile walk. It so beautiful outside today. I can't believe how warm it is! So what are you all gonna do to get your butts moving? Get out there and enjoy this wonderful place we call home! Lori 281/174/140-150
Michelle_h
on 6/12/06 6:38 am - seattle, WA
IF it's not raining, I'm going to walk my husband and my dog when I get home from work :)
clegate
on 6/12/06 12:25 pm - Shelton, WA
Didn't walk today because it was raining when I got home. Still is. Saturday though we walked all over Lopez Island with my husband's aunt and uncle. What a beautiful day. We hiked down to the beach. It was a nice walk. According to the weather people, this may not be a good week weather wise. Think sunny thoughts. Carol
kdietsch
on 6/12/06 1:42 pm - Everett, WA
Hi! Carol, I hope you are wrong about the weather. I would like to be able to ride my bike, but the way I am feeling tonight it would be better if it rained. I am just so doggone tired! After doing little to nothing all weekend (I did get 4.5 miles with the dog both days-- but that is it). This morning back to 1.5. I think this mugginess has something to do with it. Lori, sounds like you had fun on the weekend! You know I grew up in Ferndale and I don't think I ever once went to the Deming Logging Show! What a poor deprived childhood I had-- I don't even think I did the Lynden Fair. Ah well. I make up for it now and take my daughter to the Evergreen Fair every year. She rides rides and I get a henna tattoo. This year will be different because I won't be able to eat the big greasy onion... Have a great week. Kelly
Michelle_h
on 6/13/06 3:17 am - seattle, WA
Okay.. it rained, but I dragged myself to the gym after work and walked on the treadmill! Michelle
Most Active