Happy Monday!

Michelle_h
on 6/12/06 12:21 am - seattle, WA
Good morning all! Hope your Monday goes well today, and hopefully the sun will come out!! It was a good weekend. I don't have my surgery till next month, but I stopped eating sugar over the weekend in preperation for my new lifestyle! Hope you all have a great day! Michelle
MollyRae
on 6/12/06 3:18 am - Clarkston, WA
Good morning to you too, Michelle! It read your past post and I just don't always have time to respond, but it is very nice to see you here. I wish you all the luck with your upcoming surgery, and I hope that your family gets over some of their issues with WLS, as I am sure that you already know, it is NOT the easy way out. Anyway, my thoughts are with you. Molly
auntlorlee
on 6/12/06 4:41 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for the Happy Monday Michelle! Hope you have a wonderful day too! Lori
Michelle_h
on 6/12/06 5:19 am - seattle, WA
Thanks for all the nice responces! Makes my stresser-of-a-day a little better! I work at a small private school as an office manager, and we have 2 weeks of school left... crunch time... = Stress. Plus, the receptionist at the nutritionist office is being a pain, and they've canceled my appointment because I haven't actually had my consult app. yet with my doctor, and won't keep my app. until I have an actual percription in my hot little hands. Bah, people. Today I will smile and take a deep breath and take a walk after work and not let the stress get to me! Michelle
Michelle_h
on 6/12/06 6:40 am - seattle, WA
Well, something good happenend -- the Dietician called back and they WILL see me on my scheduled appointment (which I'd worked out with work to leave early, etc.) so that is working out after all! Michelle
kdietsch
on 6/12/06 1:32 pm - Everett, WA
Thanks for the Happy thoughts Michelle! I teach so I can empathize with your end of the year stress! UGH! But this too shall pass! That's great about the dietician keeping the appointment. Good for you to stop the sugar, That is one of the hardest things for me! But I have been relatively good. I did manage to give up my coffee-- haven't had any since two weeks before my surgery. I didn't really have to give up much else as I am not a pasta and bread eater anyway. But I do miss my salads! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Kelly
Most Active