disappearing act...

kdietsch
on 6/11/06 1:02 pm - Everett, WA
I seem to have lost my rearend! Last time I looked it was bigger than a barn, and right there filling out my size 22+ pants. My thighs, lovingly referred to as Thunderthighs on a good day... stretched the material of even the widest Wide-leg Palazzo pants. Needless to say I was always sure to have a fire-extinguisher around if I was going to be doing a lot of walking... (Something about friction....) I huffed and puffed, and didn't have much energy. Now, I am walking and riding and have lots of energy, and my butt has disappeard! What is left of it fit into a pair of.... can I get a drumroll please...... a pair of size 14 shorts today!!! Hello! Can this be. I thought for sure someone had sewn the wrong tag in the things!!! Hah! I don't know what that equates to in pounds, but who cares!!! My June goal was to be into a size 14! And I still have two weeks left. Guess I can get rid of the fire extinguisher, and will have to think of a new name for my honed down thighs (and rear)... Now if I can just get the belly to go along with it... Maybe I should take up belly-dancing again... Have a marvelous week! Kelly
MollyRae
on 6/12/06 3:21 am - Clarkston, WA
Kelly, I remember this happening to me too! It was one of the best feelings I have ever experienced! Congratulations! Molly
auntlorlee
on 6/12/06 4:37 am - Bellingham, WA
I know exactly what you mean Kelly! That is where most of my weight was lost too. In my huge posterior! I hold up jeans now and wonder how my butt will ever fit into them! I bet my arse is about half the size it used to be! I was told the reason we can fit into smaller pants than some people our same weight, is because we are leaner muscle wise. We have less fat but more muscle. I notice that people who have WLS lose weight in there lower region faster, i.e. skinny thighs. At least the people I see personally that have had the surgery anyway. Congrats on the size 14's! You won't be there long! I seem to have gone through a size every month or so lately. And when I am not losing weight, I know the inches are coming off. With all that exercising you are doing, you are gonna be at goal in no time! YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!! Lori
BrennaN
on 6/14/06 2:18 am - Seattle, WA
Congrats on the size 14's! Personally I'm hoping that my stomach is the first thing to go, if my butt goes first I will be sooo disproportionate!
JustHat
on 6/18/06 11:32 am - NM
If you have lost your rear, check behind your knees. That is where mine is hanging out now. Congrats on meeting your June goal! Life is goood. Hat
Most Active