TGIF! June 9th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 6/9/06 5:35 am - Bellingham, WA
How are you all doing today? It's trying to be sunny here but it's not looking good. Supposed to rain all weekend! Oh well. Will give me an excuse to get some more painting done inside. My hallway has been sitting since before Christmas half painted! Time to finish I say! I went to the doc today. She is gonna try me on Celexa. She said it has the lowest occurance of side effects, especially the sexual kind. So I am hopeful. Group Health doesn't cover the Effexor and I don't want to pay out of pocket for it. I was willing to take anything at this point. Although, my mood is better today! So since I went to the doc, I didn't take lunch. No walking today. Might go out dancing tonight for my best friend's bday. That will burn some calories! So what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? Whatever it is, enjoy working those muscles and making your body feel GOOD! Lori 281/175/140-150
kdietsch
on 6/10/06 3:46 am - Everett, WA
HI! Friday was a lay low day for me. Didn't ride my bike because of the rain, didn't walk the dog either! But Friday night I jumped around and cheered on our staff at the staff-vs-senior basketball game. I am still a little hoarse this morning! Went out this morning and did 4.5 miles. Started raining so I didn't go the full 5.5! Now I am finishing up on my grading and getting finals ready! UGH. have a great weekend all! Enjoy our NW liquid sunshine! Kelly
Most Active