June 8th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 6/8/06 2:58 am - Bellingham, WA
Boy I sure hope you all are getting more exercise than I am. I forgot my walking shoes AGAIN! I just can't seem to remember stuff lately. And my stress level is at maximum! I can't seem to shake this bad mood I have been in. I know several reasons why. But I am not here to discuss my issues.... I had planned on walking last night but THAT didn't happen. I had to clean house when I got home since nobody else had decided to lift a finger to do anything. Nothing makes me madder than coming home to a mess that could have been picked up by someone other than me. Nothing gets done unless I start to ***** And then everyone gets pissy with me because I am in a bad mood. Well DUH! Do something around here without being asked and maybe I wouldn't be in a bad mood! Ok, I said I wasn't gonna discuss this... I have to make the effort to walk tonight at home. I need to de-stress and I think walking will help. I have my monthly nutritionist appt in a week and I think she will be pleased. I have lost 9lbs since I spoke to her last month. I hope to be down another couple before next Thursday. I better get my butt in gear if I want that to happen! So what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? Whatever it is, try and stay DRY! What is up with this CRRRAAAPPPYYYY weather??? Isn't it supposed to be SUMMER??? Take care, Lori 281/175/140-150
kdietsch
on 6/8/06 12:07 pm - Everett, WA
Good Evening! I didn't do much today. Just got the dog walked this morning. This has been a stressful week for me, as will next week... So I am trying to listen to that inner voice that is telling me not to overdo it on the exercise. At this time of the year I take it easy on myself. We get a lot of take out, and let laundry and dishes pile up if needed. We don't invite anyone over so we don't have to stress about it. It is all about survival. Sometimes I even go to paper plates, but this isn't one of those major times. I do know that getting out and moving has helped me be less stressed! Take care of yourself Lori-- noone else can do it for you! I am amazed at the strides you are making on weightloss! Good for you! BLessings Peace and Strength! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 6/9/06 2:03 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Kel!! I am going to the doc today to discuss my options. I am thinking I need my antidepressants again. So.. we shall see! Cindy has her surgery tomorrow! She flew out of Salt Lake this morning. I am praying everything goes smoothly! I may go down to Salt Lake for a visit at the end of June. Still working out the details. Take care sweetie! Lori
Mari J
on 6/8/06 1:38 pm - Kent, WA
Lori, I just checked your profile and you look sooooo good girl!! Keep up the good work. Your home situation sounds familiar to many of us, lol. I work all day, then teach private lessons, then when I come home late to a mess or lawns not mowed, I get upset. They wonder why I'm so ....... How did you get the Century club card posted to your profile? I need mine!! Mari
auntlorlee
on 6/9/06 2:02 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Mari! Thanks for the kind words! You are so sweet! You look great too!!! I got my card from Apple Pie. She is an OH member. I just emailed her and she sent it to me the same day. Unfortunately, she just had surgery a couple of days ago and I don't know if she is home yet or even near a computer. I will privately email you her address so you can contact her! Lori
Most Active