June 7th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 6/7/06 6:08 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey everyone. Sorry this is so late. I just have been so busy at work and haven't had time to check in. Still not feeling great but it's a combination of things that is causing it. My period is coming, I don't feel well, hubby and I are not getting along, etc... I didn't get in any exercise yesterday and didn't today either. I forgot my walking shoes and only had flip flops here at work. So I went shopping at lunchtime instead! I have promised myself to bring my shoes tomorrow. I usually have a pair here but took them all home last Friday. Guess I will learn the hard way! So... what did you all do to get your butts moving today? Hopefully more than I did! Maybe I should walk this evening. I think I better! Might improve my mood!! Take care and happy exercising! Lori 281/179/140-150
kdietsch
on 6/7/06 12:41 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Lori! and All. Today was supposed to be a walking day, but I hit the wrong button and snoozed a whole hour longer! Boy did that feel good-- going to bed early and getting up later! So I was well rested. Did Yoga this afternoon for an hour. Awesome to feel those muscles pull and work. The pain is worth the fit feeling I have after doing Yoga. I will miss it this summer! Lori, you are in my thoughts and prayers. And you are right getting out and exercising does help the mood! Hope you made it out into this fantastic NW evening. It is almost Friday! and almost the end of the school year! YIPPEE! Kelly
Most Active