I am looking for an angel....

Misty M.
on 6/8/06 3:12 am - Renton, WA
After reading all the wonderful posts, I have decided to try and get an angel. My surgery date is August 15th, and I am ready, I want to be a giant loser! But it would be super nice to find an angel to talk to about general stuff. My friends and family are great and supportive, but I think I need to talk to someone who understands this surgery like I want to. Please resond if you are interested, and I will read profiles and respond to everyone before I choose. Thanks all!!! Misty
auntlorlee
on 6/8/06 6:41 am - Bellingham, WA
Hiya Misty! I would love to be your angel but I live so far from you... Does that matter? If you want someone closer, I totally understand! I live way up north by the Canadian border. So we couldn't exactly meet for coffee or lunch! But if you don't mind me living so far away, I would love to do it! Lori
lilacs
on 6/9/06 4:43 am - Marysville, WA
Congratulations on your date!!! I had Dr. Lauter, too, and I absolutely am crazy about him and his staff. He really knows what he's doing and you are in great hands! I'll talk with ya whenever you want, too. Good luck! Linda -208
Most Active