June 6th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 6/6/06 7:12 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey everyone.... Sorry I went missing for a couple of days. Friday, as you know, I had the memorial service. It was nice and simple. More of a fellowship time than anything. I saw people I hadn't seen in over a year. Most were too distraught to notice my weightloss, totally understandable. I gave out lots of hugs and kisses. I have another memorial to go to on Saturday. My bro-in-law's uncle passed too. He was very sick and refused treatment at the end. He was sick and tired of being sick and tired and just wanted to go. He got to say goodbye to his kids and family. How many people wish they could have had that chance? He had been sick for about 15 years. Had both legs amputated from diabetes. He was ready. So, that is what I am doing on Saturday afternoon. I was out sick yesterday. Been feeling dizzy, weak, tired, headache, etc. I believe I am getting ready to have a doozy of a period. I hope that is all it is. This headache is starting to really p&^% me off! So no exercise for me yesterday or today. I am hoping to get back to my 40 min walk tomorrow. So what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? Whatever it is, get out and enjoy this beautiful weather!!! Lori
kdietsch
on 6/6/06 12:10 pm - Everett, WA
HI Lori, I hope you will soon feel on top of things again! The emotional strain of memorial services always leaves me drained, and that is usually when I am susceptable to getting sick! Take care of yourself! So I had a great exercise day. I walked the dog 1.5 miles, rode my bike to and from work (9 miles round trip) and practiced "cheers" for an hour. We are having our annual staff- senior basketball game on Friday and I am on the cheer squad. last year it was just two of us. But this year we have a whole squad, and lots of funny cheers. Like 2.3.6.8 do you want to graduate?!!! So much fun! We do the game as a fund raiser for our staff scholarships. I am about ready to crash and it is only 7 pm! I might make it to 8 but I doubt it. My body is craving sleep! Take care and keep on moving. Kelly
tulipberry999
on 6/6/06 12:15 pm - Vancouver, WA
Cardio - 20 minutes treadclimber 1000 feet elevation 192 calories burned Personal Trainer - 1 hour Various strength training exercises including cardio intervals 283 calories burned Personal best today: 23 pushups 68 crunches 99 jumps in 60 seconds with a jumprope I'm gonna be *sore* tomorrow - I love it! Tomorrow is most likely my recovery day since day was so intense. Lori - i'm sorry to hear about all the loss around you. My thoughts are with the families in this time or mourning. Kimberly
Most Active