:'( Dont feel good.

ircute
on 6/4/06 7:04 pm - Graham, WA
I am 5 day's into my post op band & have become depressed. I don't feel good & just don't want to be bothered. Is this normal. I also don't think that I am posting right. This is my 2nd time & I can't even find my first one. Mona
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/06 7:11 am - Kennewick, WA
Mona, hang in there ... it gets better!! Of course you are sore, probably a bit hungry and just overall not feeling good ... so yes you are going to feel down and depressed!! The first 3 months was the hardest for me ... and I got sad, frustrated and depressed alot. I had open RNY and was sore for quite some time, had to get used to the lifestyle change, eating different and taking vitamins. After 3 months, everything fell into place ... I could see my weightloss, was in routine and things just got better from then on. Its been almost a year, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I feel and look so much better ... good luck and hang in there!! :thumsup: Thinking of you! Marlize 318/197/170
ircute
on 6/5/06 8:30 am - Graham, WA
Thank you so much for your letter. I do feel a little better today, hope to keep improving. Mona
kdietsch
on 6/5/06 2:28 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Mona, You can do this! I think every time we have something major in our lives we go through a transition period (post traumatic stress). I would think it is very normal for you to be feeling "out of sorts". I know I used a heating pad for two weeks after surgery, and rolled over holding a pillow over my tummy. (I had lap Band). Just keep in touch here on the board! We are here to support you! Here's a big "feel better" Hug from me to you. Blessings Strength and Peace. Kelly
rayehawk
on 6/9/06 5:49 am - Eastside Seattle 'burb, WA
Have a protein shake (www.VitaLady.com) or 3 today (I recommend 3!) and drink a lotta water. YOu have just had major surgery, which tends to make us all depressed. Support group this Tues & Wed at VitaLady's in puyallup. More info on her site. Hang in, it gets better.
Most Active