Hello everyone....

darbach
on 6/2/06 9:00 am - Clinton, IA
Just wanted to drop a few lines to let everyone know that I am feeling GREAT!! I am down about 44lbs today and am out a little over a month. I have gone down 2 pant size and 2 shirt size. I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry! I didn't think that being back to work and my daughter's b-ball was going to consume my life again... Anyway...I am getting to the gym and eating properly, OH YEA...I GRADUATED TO SOLIDS!! hehe I want to let everyone out there that I truly appreciate all of your kind/wonderful words and all of the support. I'm so happy to be part of this losing family!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will check back soon!! --darcy
kdietsch
on 6/4/06 12:35 am - Everett, WA
Congratulations Darcy! Way to go! I know what you mean about time being consumed. I have to reallly prioritize so that I get the important stuff done. That is one of the reasons I exercise in the morning, because it usually doesn't happen at night! But then exercising an hour a day takes away from having that time for other things. Right now I think it is a good switch! Keep up the good work! They'll soon be calling you Disappearing Darcy! Kelly
Most Active