May 31st Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 5/31/06 3:34 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey everyone! It's the last day of May, can you believe it??? I sure can't. The kids have 13 days of school left, or something like that... I am not looking forward to the 20 phone calls a day... ugh. But they WILL be cleaning the house for me! How cool is that?? Today I am walking 2.5 miles at lunchtime. I am hoping that it doesn't decide to rain before then! It's not looking too bad, but there are some nasty clouds hanging around. How are you all doing this week? Getting your butts off the couch? I know I have been. I hardly ever sit and watch TV anymore. I just can't sit still for that long! I have to be doing something. Anyone else experience that? I am thinking about us having a goal set up for June. You all decide what your June goal will be and we will see if we can meet or beat it? Here are my goals for June: 1) Lose 5 more lbs to put me at 170 2) Keep walking 3-4 times a week 3) STAY POSITIVE!!! 4) Make it to at least one meeting in Marysville! Oh, I guess that would be this weekend! hmmm maybe July??? What are your goals? And..... what are you gonna do today to move your butts? Whatever it is, enjoy it to the fullest! I LOVE SUMMER!!! Lori 281/175/140-150 25 lbs to first goal!!
kdietsch
on 5/31/06 12:36 pm - Everett, WA
I can't believe another month has shot by! May was a busy one for me. Since I teach June is not a fun month. The kids are all scrambling to "catch up" and I have piles of grading and inputting to do.... Then the finals to get ready, and then I have to grade them... and then I get to clean my classroom and get it ready for next year.... I usually have 1-2 weeks of work to get done after school gets out, just to "finish" the year... But, I do have a few June goals. Goal #1. Since I am already into 16s, I would like to be out of them by the end of the month. Goal #2, ride my bike to school and back 3 times a week. Goal #3. Do the Everett Scramble with my daughter. Goal #4 Stay sane!!! Oh, and as far as exercise goes I walked the dog (1.5 miles) and rode my bike today as well, and did an hour of Yoga. Tomorrow is "rest day" (except for walking the dog). Have a great day. Kelly
auntlorlee
on 6/1/06 2:04 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Kelly! I know what you mean about the school thing. I work in the superintendent's office in the A/P, Purchasing dept. I get the mad rush of orders at the end of the year from the teachers. Also trying to get stuff ordered from KCDA for next year. Loads of fun! NOT! But when they are gone... it's a wonderful thing. It's so quiet around here and I get sooo much work done! But I totally appreciate all you teachers do!! Great goals my friend! Lori
Most Active