:dance: I'M A LOSER BABY!!!

Tina P.
on 5/31/06 5:30 am - Mill Creek, WA
I'm home, well actually I've been home since Saturday evening, the hospital was great, the staff was great and the surgery went great... what more can i ask for? oh yeah i know... no more painful gas! I am sitting here while i can, until i reach my comfort level to let all of you know that I am doing fine. I am getting my protein in and about 30oz of liquids a day, plus all of my vitamins... WOO HOO!! I will be visiting again soon but thanks to all of you for your support so far... I'M A LOSER!!!! This is awesome! hUGS AND MORE HUGS, TINA well not exactly yet, but i will be soon!
auntlorlee
on 5/31/06 6:48 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Tina! Welcome home you loser!!! Glad to hear things went well. Keep drinking your water whatever you do. That is what is most important in the first days after surgery. Don't try and do too much. Milk it for a few weeks! You don't want to over exert yourself. Take care and keep us posted!! ing right with you!!! Lori
clegate
on 5/31/06 9:35 am - Shelton, WA
Welcome home Tina. Glad things went well. Congratulations on your new life. Carol
kdietsch
on 6/1/06 3:18 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Tina, Congratulations! Be kind to yourself and drink lots of H2O!!! Welcome to the losing side-- where losing is a good thing!!!! Oh Yeah, it feels so good. Kelly
ncarter11
on 6/2/06 12:22 am - Edmonds, WA
You sound awesome! Fluids, protien & vitamins?!? WONDERFUL!! I am thrilled for you, Tina! This is LIFE CHANGING! Continue to take care of your healing body and enjoy the ride down! BLESSINGS!! Nancy 276/138/138 Half, but twice, the woman I was before!
Most Active