still fighting

Luna_Rose
on 5/28/06 8:01 am - Wenatchee, WA
I have been very sporadic at posting here. I have begun to lose hope. I am having issues finding a compassionate surgeon who is more concerned about my life than my medical insurance (Medicare/Medicaid). I am sending letters to Dr's. Rawlins and Bright with the hopes that hey are as compassionate and as wonderful as I have read. I also have been given a tid-bit of information from my therapist that there might be someone at the Lake Chelan Community Hospital who may be able to work with my PCP and find me a surgeon sooner. I am so tired of fighting, but I am not giving up yet. There is still a little fight left in me. Take care y'all!! Cindy in Wenatchee
lilacs
on 5/28/06 8:55 am - Marysville, WA
No, don't give up! Have you considered coming over the mountains to find a doc? There are some great ones here. With your insurance I know it is sooooo hard. But maybe worth a look. Good luck Linda -208
Jubileesong
on 6/15/06 2:31 pm - Renton, WA
Hi - I don't know where you live, but I live in Renton and my Dr. is Dr. Joseph Chebli - and I REALLY like him... Look him up at www.northwestobesitysurgery.com Take care, Hannah
Most Active