Walkers, runners, cyclists, check out this site!

ncarter11
on 5/27/06 11:29 pm - Edmonds, WA
I use this site to map out my run and bike routes. Not only can you get mileage, but there is also a calorie counter and elevation display! See the profile of those hills. You can save routes, too. It's an awesome tool. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com Have a great and healthy day! Nancy
clegate
on 5/28/06 2:36 am - Shelton, WA
Hi Nancy, Thanks for this great tool. I was inspired so that I took not only myself but my husband, daughter and our two dogs out for a walk this morning. We walked 1.02 miles. It's the first time I've been out for a walk like that in years. About 1/2 way through, I thought I'd bitten off more than I should have but I did it! I'm so proud of myself. Carol
ncarter11
on 5/30/06 3:39 am - Edmonds, WA
Good on you for getting out there! It's so hard to start. KUDOS, Carol! Nancy
Sun Smith
on 5/28/06 12:45 pm - Seattle, WA
Thanks for posting this site. It will be helpful in the future. -Pam
ncarter11
on 5/31/06 12:08 am - Edmonds, WA
Hi Pam! I just browsed your profile -- you are doing awesome! Congrats on your WL! Have a blessed and healthy day! Nancy
kdietsch
on 5/30/06 2:12 pm - Everett, WA
Way cool! Thanks Nancy. And what a glorious day for a bike ride to and from school! 9 miles round trip. A couple hill that give my thighs a workout, but they're getting easier. I am going to add that site to my favorites. My daughter just got a new bike on Saturday so we are "gearing up" for a few mom & daughter rides, to get ready for the Everett Scramble!! Have a wonderful week! Kelly
ncarter11
on 5/30/06 11:56 pm - Edmonds, WA
KELLY! 9 miles! That's awesome! Fun too, isn't it? I love being on my bike and going places. Inspiring! I think it's fabulous that you are being active with your daughter! The Scramble events look so fun. If i wasn't roped into the Race for the Cure, I'd be all over that one! Have fun and report on it, ok? Have a super day! Nancy
Most Active