May 25th NON EXERCISE POST

kdietsch
on 5/25/06 2:38 pm - Everett, WA
It is raining, Lori is on vacation, I did not exercise today (I actually got up out of bed and back into bed 3 times this morning!!!!) I miss Lori's posts. I am sure there are more of you out there that do as well! Did anyone do any exercise this week since Lori has been gone? OK This week hasn't been a total exercise loss for me... I did ride my bike to work (4.5) yesterday (after walking the dog 1.5 miles) and would have ridden it back, but the meeting I was in went long so I had to bum a ride from someone. Can't ride tomorrow, so I will have to content myself with a walk. I am looking forward to longer walks on the weekend. Take it easy and have a GREAT FRIDAY!!! and a GREAT WEEKEND! Kelly
ncarter11
on 5/27/06 11:20 pm - Edmonds, WA
AWESOME!! That's a awesome exercise report, Kelly - good on you. hmmm... I've pretty much either ran or swam over the last few days. I've not been on my bike in forever it feels. I am jealous of you in that regard. Keep moving!! Nancy
tulipberry999
on 5/29/06 11:52 am - Vancouver, WA
I worked out everyday - but I really love working out. I just keep forgetting to come and post here daily. Life keeps dragging me to other things!
Most Active