Surgery Tommorw

TTina
on 5/23/06 10:57 am - Seattle, WA
I'm so nervous, my surgery is tomorrow, and I'm really frightened....
Amity L.
on 5/24/06 3:52 am - Mount Vernon, WA
Tina, I think we were all scared leading up to our surgeries, so your not alone. I dont think I slept more than a few hours the night before mine. Your heading for a huge change and fear is normal, just remember that you will soon be on the other side and so happy about your choice. I took a picture to the hospital with me of my husband and daughter and kept it with me the whole time. So even when they werent there, I had them to look at and draw strength from. I wish you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! By the time you read this your probably going to be home, but just to know, Im thinking about you today!
clegate
on 5/24/06 9:59 am - Shelton, WA
Will be thinking of you tomorrow, Tina. Good luck. I know everything will go great. Carol
kdietsch
on 5/24/06 2:02 pm - Everett, WA
Tina, Peace be with you! You are about to begin a fantastic journey! Bon Voyage! Kelly
Sun Smith
on 5/28/06 12:54 pm - Seattle, WA
Hi Tina - I'm sure you came through the surgery like a trooper. You know me. Sure you do. Take a look at my profile. I'm down 120+ pounds as of this morning. It was scary, but well worth the jump. Feel free to e-mail me if you'd like. I'd love to provide any help I can to you. Thinking of you, -Pam
TTina
on 5/29/06 10:04 am - Seattle, WA
Hey everyone! Thanks for all you kind words of support and encouragement. Surgery was a breeze. I'm six days out and feel great! I'm already doing laps at the track, well only 2 yesterday and today, and am completely off all pain medication. I LOVE the fact I'm not hungry, but can easily tolerate my protein shakes, water and diluted white cranberry juice. I am so lookin forward to the journey. Absolutely no complications at this time!
Sun Smith
on 6/1/06 11:10 am - Seattle, WA
Glad making the jump to the "losing side" is working out so well for you. Congratulations. -Pam
Most Active