TGIF!!! May 19th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 5/19/06 3:08 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey all! Welcome to the newbies just joining our board! I remember when this board had pretty much died. Well I have been trying to bring it back to life and it seems that we are getting more and more people posting! That is !!! I walked 2.5 miles yesterday in my miniskirt! I was so scared my butt was hanging out the whole time! But I don't think anyone saw anything! It felt so good to be out in the sunshine!! I will walk a mile today to my tanning appt... I work inside all day long and can't get any "real" sun so I tan. So what are you going to do to move your butts today? Get out and enjoy this beautiful sunshine again!!! whoo hoo! Lori
kdietsch
on 5/21/06 3:38 pm - Everett, WA
I'm back!!! Thursday my daughter and I flew to TJ for my first fill. We then spent Friday in Sea World (what fun!!!) and Saturday walking around TJ shopping (what fun.... not) What a nice weekend. This morning I got up walked 3 miles, then walked another mile on the beach with my mom, and then swam a bit (bounced around in the pool). Now I am tired. This is the beginning of BIKE TO WORK MONTH... I have my bike out and will start riding tomorrow! Wish me luck. My tush is going to be pretty sore for the first few days! But I better get to sleep or I won't get out of bed tomorrow! Ciao Kelly
Most Active