May 18th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 5/18/06 1:53 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow, do you all remember what happened on this day in 1980? Yep, you got it... Mount St. Helens erupted! I remember that day well. We heard the sonic boom and it shook everything in the house. We lived near an airport back then and I thought it was a plane or something. Scared the kerrrap out of me! Today will be another gorgeous day in Washington! We are supposed to hit the upper 70's in Whatcom County. I am doing my usual 2.5 miles today at lunchtime. I can't wait to get out there again. I think I have lost 3 lbs since Monday but I am not sure. My scale is so screwy that I weigh differently everytime I step on the dumb thing. I DO feel thinner today. I can always tell in my stomach area if I have lost a couple of lbs. I have been really focusing on my water intake the last couple of days too. And staying away from the snacks as much as possible. Although I did have some 97% fat free popcorn last night... So, what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? I want to see some newbies post to this message. I know you are all out there! Even if it is to just tell us how you are doing and where you are in the process. Maybe I will do a separate post to see how everyone is doing?? Take care and enjoy this beautiful Washington day!!! Lori
ncarter11
on 5/18/06 6:01 am - Edmonds, WA
I ran 3 miles. I can't believe I can run. I might get in the lake this evening. It'll be a short swim if I do! Brrrrrr! That dang scale! Mine does the same thing. Take the lowest weight! ;) Nancy
Most Active