Wish Center

kira22
on 5/17/06 4:08 pm - aberdeen, WA
Does anyone reccomend a bariatric surgeon? I was planning on going to the wish center. But I would like to do more research and keep my options open on some surgeons. Thanks
lilacs
on 5/18/06 1:51 am - Marysville, WA
Who else would I reccomend?! Dr. Lauter in Bellevue is wonderful. Here is a link to his page so you can check it out http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/?ID=1036534533 Good luck! Linda -208 and maintaining YEA!
marciamcnulty
on 5/18/06 6:42 am - Lake Forest Park, WA
Check out Dr. Weber. He came highly recommended by OH members. I haven't had surgery yet (waiting for Ins. Co) but he is really nice to work with and his staff has been wonderful. Go to his seminars and I know you will really like him. Marcia
Micki Lloyd
on 5/18/06 8:32 am - Bremerton, WA
Brad Watkins with NorthWest Weight Loss Surgery Center in Everett. They do only Lap-Band...no rearranging of your inards. 425-385-2263 or www.thelapband.com Micki 3/15/2006 Lap-Band
Tina P.
on 5/19/06 8:39 am - Mill Creek, WA
Dr. Kelly A. Clinch, M.D. - Evergreen Surgical Clinic in Kirkland 425-899-5500 Dr. Clinch and his nurse Moira are awesome!!
Beth C.
on 5/19/06 1:47 pm - Tacoma, WA
Dr. Clifford Porter in Tacoma is fantabulous (yep, that's word...lol). The downside is that he only does the open RNY procedure, but his success rate and how well his patients do is phenomenal. Very down to earth, understanding, caring, and supportive (do you get the feeling that I like this doc???). Email me if you want more specific info, etc.....just an FYI...this man stays busy doing bariatric surgeries WITHOUT having to run ads in the newspaper, etc....all of his clients are referred via word of mouth....many of his patients are nurses and other healthcare professionals. By the way....kudos to you for doing your research and keeping options open....good luck and keep us updated Beth
RoxanneB
on 5/22/06 12:08 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Kira- I had my surgery with the WISH Center out of Renton. I would recommend my surgeon Jeffrey Strain. I had no complications and everyone there was quite nice. My profile links to a forum on him. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck! Roxanne
Most Active