Friday I join all you loosers

wifeofabozohead
on 5/17/06 6:52 am - Burien, WA
That is right, I went to my pre opt and I didn't chicken out.....So Friday morning at 8am will be the beginning of a new life change. I am so excited. Thank you all for all the posts and take care.
auntlorlee
on 5/17/06 8:02 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo Hoo Suzy! Good for you!!! I will keep you in my prayers for Friday! You will do great! Keep us posted as soon as you are up to it! Lori
marciamcnulty
on 5/17/06 9:30 am - Lake Forest Park, WA
Hi, Suzy, Congratulations! My name is Marcia and I also am seeing Dr. Weber and think he is great. They have submitted my information to the insurance company and we are just waiting for approval. I hate waiting, I am not a patient person. Good Luck, Marcia
clegate
on 5/17/06 9:58 am - Shelton, WA
Hi Suzy, Congratulations. I wish I were you. I have just started this process. I will be thinking about you on Friday. Good for you in your new life. Carol
darbach
on 5/18/06 12:41 am - Clinton, IA
Congrats Suzy!! You are on the right path to a new you! Just remember to take it one day at a time and you will do just fine! I am now 22 days post op and feel like a new person already! I'm so happy for you!! Keep us updated and hugs to you!! Darcy
ncarter11
on 5/18/06 6:15 am - Edmonds, WA
Congrats, Suzy! You will be in my prayers tomorrow. Yipppeeee for you! I hope to celebrate my 2 year surgury anni by doing a triathon with my daughter and her friend. If you had asked me 2 years ago if I EVER thought I would have FUN doing that I woulda laughed hard and kept laughing, shaking my head, and walking away from what certainly is a crazy person! Really - this surgery is life changing. Do all you can to make the most of it, Suzy. Be willing to redefine who you are and what you are about. Work today and everyday to solidify changes that will bring you a life long success. I am still working HARD at doing those very things. One of the things I love about DrW is that he made me MOVE my body before surgery. Avoided it for a long time, hated it at first, grew to tolerate it, but have NEVER regretted asingle workout, and now exercise is something of a hobby, I guess. Crazy. Blessings and prayers for an AWESOME journey! Keep in touch! Nancy
Most Active