I'm Back From France!

Camano-Tina
on 5/16/06 12:47 pm - Camano Island, WA
Hi Everyone: Thought it was about time I posted. We got back from France last week, but you know what it can be like when you return home---bills, laundry, E-mails, etc. We had a wonderful time on a tour with 40 others led by Grand Circle Tours. We spent 3 days in Paris. Then, boarded a River Boat for 7 days trip down the Rhone river to the south of France. Along the way, we stopped in Challon sur Saone, Tournon, Avignon, Viviers, Arles, and Lyon. Then we went to Nice and spent 4 days there on the Riviera. What a beautiful trip. There was enough room on the boat though it was a Barge. We had twin beds, shower, bathroom, desk, and two chairs. It was a very relaxing way to see France. The best part was that I didn't gain weight! I weighed exactly the same as when I left. And yesterday, I dropped 5 more pounds. Of course, I stayed away from all those rich desserts, but, I did allow myself some bread and croissants. All this was possible because of this surgery. I am so thankful. Now we are breaking in a new puppy. She is 6# and a teacup Pomeranian. Adorable, but, she wants to be held all the time. Glad to see you are all still here, especially Aunt Loralee with her exercise encouragement. Hope to start my exercising again tomorrow. I was going to start today, but the little rascal, Chiffon, had other ideas. I have not been getting the messageboards sent to my E-mail address. Could it be the changes they have made in OH? If you want to see our France pictures, you may check them out on Http://www.syoung98.photosite.com God bless all of you. It's good to be home. Aren't we having wonderful weather? Love, Santina
kdietsch
on 5/16/06 2:22 pm - Everett, WA
Welcome Back! Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Taking a barge down the river sounds very relaxing! And Congratulations on maintaining weight while on vacation! That is so hard to do! Awesome job. I will check out your pictures soon. Ciao Kelly
lilacs
on 5/16/06 2:48 pm - Marysville, WA
Well, Santina! You are such a gad-about! I told AuntPam that we're gonna have to pin you down! Glad you had such a wonderful time and I'm sure your Honey spoiled you rotten on your trip. Hope to see you at the next support group. (I have your suitcase, will bring it IF you are going to be there!!) Linda
auntlorlee
on 5/17/06 2:47 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Santina! What a great trip you had! I checked out the pics, well not all 236 of them but most of them! How beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on not gaining while on vacation! That is awesome! Take care sweetie, Lori
Most Active