Monday 8/5 Exercise Post

kdietsch
on 5/8/06 1:51 pm - Everett, WA
Anyone out there get out in the sun today? It was an awesome day in the Pacific Northwest. Of course Lori is over east of the mountains! Hope she is having fun at the conference! And I think she had a lot of good tips for "hot spots". I walked this afternoon-- made my switch from early mornings to afternoons, and it is so nice! I can actually sleep in an hour every morning. My dog hasn't quite gotten used to it yet though. I logged about 21 miles last week. Saturday continues to be my big day. But I am feeling sort of "bored" with walking. Any ideas? Have a fantastic week!!! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 5/9/06 1:07 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Kelly!! You beat me to the post! I was actually gonna post this morning before I left for Spokane. THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF THIS!! I will walk, swim, walk, shop while I am gone so hopefully I will lose these stubborn lbs that keep coming back to haunt me! Keep up the good work everyone! And again, THANKS KELLY!!! Love you guys, Lori
MollyRae
on 5/9/06 2:25 am - Clarkston, WA
Hi all, I know I have been majorly MIA. Life just gets kinda busy ya know. I have been working ALOT in the yard. We have several major projects on our hands this summer, as far as the yard is concerned. We moved here 2 years ago, and since we have finished up most of the inside work, we are finally getting to start on the outside. I am soooo excited. I love flowers and gardening. We have a huge 90 x 50 garden on the very back of our property, which we did last year too! I can't wait! We have a little of just about everything. Oh and the fresh salsa, mmm mmm good. Anyway, it is good to see that you are all doing so well, I have read some post from time to time, I just never have the time to respond. I am glad you all are still here, I love this place. Keep up the good work. Molly p.s. Lori are you in Spokane now? How long are you going to be there? I am going up there on Sunday (my little sister is having open heart surgery, valve replacement) are you still going to be there?
kdietsch
on 5/9/06 1:47 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Molly, I love the sound of your garden! I have a few fruit trees, and a few flowers, but I don't have a lot of time to take care of much else. I do manage a few tomatoes as well, but not enough for salsa-- that sounds great! My garden needs to be self sufficient in the summer, so I put out soaker hoses on timers, and cover as much ground as possible to keep the weeds at bay! I have been in my house for 4 years, and haven't managed to do anything! How do you do it? Do you have a schedule for things to "improve"? Take care! Good to hear from you. Kelly
Most Active