Ok so I think I hit my stall early

Willie H.
on 7/24/19 9:45 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Funny! My concern from almost 5 years ago. See below:

Willie H.
on 9/16/14 11:55 am

Just wondering? Had sleeve surgery August 26, 2014 and have lost about 23 lbs. Yet it seems as if in the last week I.i HAVE NOT LOST ANY WEIGHT, actually it appears as if I gained a lb or two??? I log everything I eat and I know I do not eat more than 800 calories a day. I'm getting in my protein most days, not eating fatty foods and I'm drinking my water. I haven't started exercising yet but still I WOULD THINK i WOULD BE LOSING WEIGHT!? Is it possible I've come to a stall or plateau already just 3 weeks post surgery? Strange??

It is obviously something we all go through! And many who have responded to you, actually responded to me back then!! I recall saying that one day i hope I too have the experience to help someone else and here I am almost 5 year later! You'll get through it and hopefully from it gain experience so as to help someone else - 5 years from now!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

sMa66
on 7/26/19 9:49 am
VSG on 06/25/19

I had my surgery two weeks before you and hit a stall after two weeks for about a week. I'm glad you got help from your medical team. I found that when I stall it's usually because I'm not eating enough. I take a day and eat alittle more, which throws my body into work mode again!

Most Active
Recent Topics