Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, 1/23/2019

ShirlAus
on 1/23/19 5:04 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Hey All,

Of all the days for me to pop in and read the posts. I am still around and come past and read posts when I can - more lurking in the spare minutes. For the most part I have joined a maintenance group - try and make it there daily just to keep things moving along but not always possible. Its lovely to be missed x

Have been super busy living between our city house and the farm. DH has been working up near there on and off for quite a few months so I tend to work from there to spend time with him. Its a bit of a gyspy lifestyle but I love it. The farm is the place we will retire too and in truth I would be there full time now if I could.

I am still maintaining my goal weight - its been 19 months since I had surgery and still the best decision I ever made. Knee reconstruction has been able to be delayed due to less pressure on my joints. They say for every 1kg (2.2 lbs) of weight you loose - its the equiv to 6kgs (13.2lbs) of pressure you take off your joints. Well 88lbs gone - my body is certainly thanking me for it.

Spent the past 2 evenings with my gorgeous Stepdaughter - took her to see Harry Potter Theatre show as an early birthday present. It was amazing and loved spending time with her - pic below

Its good to see some of the regulars still here :)

Well I best get back to work and will try and pop in more regular

Take care all and sending you some Aussie sunshine to brighten your winter days

Most Active
Recent Topics