Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday, 12/2/2018

Gwen M.
on 12/2/18 4:57 am, edited 12/2/18 5:03 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning, all! It looks like Winter outside today. That gray sky that says, "SNOW IS COMING." Thankfully, it's much too warm for snow!

I've got another busy day of schoolwork ahead of me but when I go to bed tonight I'll only have two weeks left in this term before four weeks of vacation and I can't wait :)

QOTD: If you didn't have anything forcing you to keep the hours you keep (job, school, other people, fitness classes, etc.) what hours do you think you would naturally gravitate toward for waking and sleeping?

1: protein shake
2: leftover dumplings
3: asian meatballs that I didn't cook last night because I was too busy working

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: sadly, none since work, ugh

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/18 5:59 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning. It's gray here too with light snow flurries. All the kittens are sitting in my picture window watching a small bundle of birds that are eating some seed I threw down. They are so dang cute, even when they are monsters running around like crazy.

Don't have many plans today. Am going to play Fortnite with a friend today I think, maybe go out to lunch with a different friend.

QOTD: I feel like my natural order for sleep is to get up very early. 5-7 AM, sleep at 9-10. With some variations, of course. Find I preferred working nights over working days, but my days off returned to that early morning pattern. Love being in the sun, or in the rain during the day.

B- Coffee with creamer, 2 eggs.

L- If I don't go out to lunch, a salad with chicken and light Italian dressing. If lunch, probably a taco.

D- I am making a pot roast in the crockpot today with some carrots and potatoes. I'll probably have just the roast with some carrots

S- Almonds, half an apple with some cinnamon

Gwen M.
on 12/2/18 6:03 am
VSG on 03/13/14

QOTD: I feel like I naturally gravitate toward waking up around 7-8 and going to bed around 9-10. But then I can get in ruts where my body wants to stay up until 2am and sleep until noon :P I think my body would like to be on a 26 hour day that shifts around.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/2/18 9:14 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! 80 here and sunny, so that's good. I think it will be a quiet day at the pool though we are going to a friends here for dinner. I got rid of some of the 3 dozen cookies sent by BIL at a party last night and will bring more tonight. People love them and it gets them out of my house! I already drove SIL to the airport, walked the dog for an hour, made two batches of cottage cheese, did two loads of laundry, emptied the dishwasher and did the food shopping. All by 11, so I feel that I can veg the rest of the day.

QOTD: I always wondered that when I was working. On weekends I used to get up at 5:30 and go to bed at around 10. Now I pretty much get up at 6:30 and am still in bed by 10.

2 Years 8 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: deli chicken

D: protein ofsome sort (at a friend's home).

S: homemade cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Kristi T.
on 12/2/18 10:11 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! It looks like winter outside here too Gwen. About an inch of snow, it's not much but this is just the beginning:-) The only thing I can do is accept it.

Two weeks left of school, then vacation, good for you Gwen!!! You are almost there!!!

QOTD-I am always up by 6:30am no matter what and in bed by midnight. If I didn't have to adapt to my mother's schedule, then I would naturally gravitate toward up by 6:30 and in bed by 9 or 10pm. My mother wakes at 10am and stays up till midnight. I can't go to bed before her for fear I won't hear if she falls or something else happens.

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-scrambled egg with kielbasa

S-Hot tea

D-baked chicken, steamed veggie

E-Walk with Emmy if it isn't icy

I hope everyone has a good Sunday!

yvonnef1964
on 12/2/18 11:33 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Had a busy weekend so far, today is calmer, probably go visit my dad and stepmom.

Qotd if I had it my way, I would stay up till 2 or 3 am and get up around noon. I really don't like getting up to an alarm clock but I do it.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D sirloin pork chop

Have a good day

AnnieG522
on 12/2/18 1:45 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Sunday always gets away from me so I post late. It's gray and rainy in NC -- supposed to clear off and be colder (for us), around 45-50 highs.

Sunday is Mass at 8 am, breakfast with friends, and then football all day while I catch up on correspondence and commitments from the past week, and set a schedule for the next one. Yeah, I'm retired, but old habits.

QOTD: If you didn't have anything forcing you to keep the hours you keep (job, school, other people, fitness classes, etc.) what hours do you think you would naturally gravitate toward for waking and sleeping?

I am generally up between 5:00-6:00am and in bed by 9:00pm, unless our adult children are home, or I've insanely committed to being somewhere pj's are not acceptable, or I'm ill. Always been an early riser; 2 of the 4 kids are, the other two are like Jim - up till midnight or 1 am, sleep till 9:00 am. But jobs prevent their rhythm from being what they'd like.

F: Awful awful day -- blood sugar plummeting and crazy, no reason in particular as protein and liquids are on schedule. 5th week on antibiotics has just messed me up.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

mmsmom
on 12/3/18 2:38 am - Woburn, MA

Crazy day. Tired from a 'black tie optional' wedding Saturday night. It was fun!

QOTD: i would sleep til 8 and go to bed at midnight...that would be perfect but not probable any time soon

B: went to local buffet -- egg with cheese, sausage, danish, fruit

L: snacks on the plane - popcorn, cookies

d: beet salad with goat cheese and salmon - it was actually good (at hotel)

Flew to DC for a conference. It's going to be 60 today (Monday) woo hoo

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics