Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Monday, 11/26/18

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/18 5:58 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning! I hope everyone had a good weekend. It was a cold Sunday here with lots of snow. We had a blizzard according to the news. Have decided to stay home from my day program. They have transportation that comes to get me, but the driveway is packed with snow and ice and I have no snow boots. So, am going to stay home. Hopefully I don't get too stir crazy since even the gym is closed today so nothing for later.

QOTD: How do you keep yourself busy when snowed in? I will probably play video games all day, honestly lol.

B- Sister schuberts Dinner roll with an egg in it and spicy brown mustard

L- Half a chicken breast sandwich with pork rinds

D- Rest of steak, spinach

S- Apple, almonds

Gwen M.
on 11/26/18 6:39 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Today might be a good day to order snow boots! Cyber Monday and all that :) I just got a nice pair from Columbia a few weeks ago.

I've got a day that's busier than I'd like it to be. I've got major assignments in both classes due at the end of the week, so today is the day to do all the regular weekly stuff - reading and posting. But I've also got Pilates class at 10:45 and a massage at 4 - things I normally look forward to but that feel like time I can't spare today.

QOTD: Sadly the last many snow days have still been during the school term for me and an online student doesn't get days off. So work work work. But it's distracted work since the guys either work from home when the weather is bad or they get the day off and don't even have to work! Back when I wasn't a student, I'd binge TV or play video games.

1: protein shake
2: leftovers of some sort. Probably pulled pork because dinner uses the turkey.
3: traditional Monday after Thanksgiving turkey tetrazzini! Yum.

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: intermediate mat pilates class

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

mmsmom
on 11/26/18 6:55 am - Woburn, MA

Hello all. At the office today - pure fog for the ride in and heavy rains coming in tonight. Better than snow!

Almost done xmas shopping ... hoping to find a few Cyber Monday deals, but no luck so far.

QOTD: stay in pajamas and watch movies - or cook, which can be dangerous, lol.

B: steelcut oats

L: soup or salad from caf

D: i think pork on the grill since it's relatively warm today

E: walk - been getting good steps in lately

VSG on 04/28/2014

Lalagigi
on 11/26/18 8:25 am
VSG on 10/23/17

QOTD: We rarely get snowed in here in the south but we do get iced in, in which case I would clean and cook something.

B: Muscle Milk Pro protein shake and cold brew coffee

S: 1 oz jerky

L: 5 oz turkey breast with mayo and a few grapes

S: 1 oz jerky

D: 1 cup lean pork/veggie chili with cheese and sour cream

yvonnef1964
on 11/26/18 8:41 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

we got a lot of snow last night, all the schools were closed today. I walk to work so it's no problem.

Qotd usually stay in pjs and watch tv and play on my tablet.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D eye of round beef roast

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 11/26/18 9:55 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! The weekend felt really long, I got a lot of work done around the house, but didn't do anything fun or exciting. Tomorrow is the annual Chamber of Commerce's afternoon tea they do for the employees and volunteers. It will be German tea sandwiches and pastries:-)

QOTD-After I shovel all the snow I can do myself, I pass time waiting for my neighbor to plow me out by watching recorded shows, playing solitaire on my tablet or crocheting.

Participating in CAMAW this week:

B-bullet coffee

L-Fage yogurt without fruit or nuts, not sure how I will fix it yet.

S-Hot tea

D-homemade chicken noodle soup(will eat only broth and chicken)

E-Walk the dog

Have a good Monday!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/26/18 9:57 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

The weekend was very hot and humid here and DH was difficult so I'm kind of down today. We are getting a cool-down tomorrow for a few days so I should stop complaining. The sand sculpture contest we went to in Fort Myers yesterday was amazing as usual. The winning masters level sculpture is below.

QOTD: Typically I would read or binge watch TV on a snow day.

2 Years 8 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: deli chicken and cottage cheese

D: leftover Mahi Mahi

S: homemade cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/18 2:46 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I'm sorry you're feeling down. I can only imagine how rough things can get at times with your DH. You're not complaining! Talking about the things that bother you, even if it is just the weather being hot and humid can make us feel a bit better.

TANIA B.
on 11/26/18 6:04 pm
VSG on 10/23/18

QOTD: I live in Minnesota so we are pretty much expected to suck it up, dig out and get to work. If we are lucky enough to get snowed in on a weekend I just like watching movied under a blanket. Interesting enough others are getting the snow for a change and we are just cold.

B: Scrambled egg and greek yogurt

L: Leftover ground turkey with tomato sauce

D: Tuna with low fat mayo

HW 302 SW 269 CW 197 GW 150

VGS on 10/23/18

Most Active
Recent Topics