Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Monday, 10/29/18

yvonnef1964
on 10/29/18 6:39 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Had a good weekend, took my friend shopping and went to hayride and bonfire on Saturday. Seen my dad and stepmom, they were doing good. Also Misty and I went shopping yesterday. I took her to pet smart. She would ride on my shoulder. She got a lot of petting done. But I was shocked at the prices. For the same canned food was over 14.00 but at the grocery store it's five something. They sent me a survey so I told them about the big price difference. So I'll wait to see what they have to say.

Qotd answer above

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna and cottage cheese

D not sure yet if I'm going to support group tonight.

Have a good day

facetedginger
on 10/29/18 7:21 am

Good morning all!

It's a definite Monday and my very long shift for the week. No coffee for me this morning since I think it's been causing some acid... which is mimicking hunger. Gotta nip that one in the bud until I can get some acid reducer.

QOTD: How was your weekend, what did you do?

I managed a migraine most of the weekend but did get to go out Saturday night with friends and DH to a Halloween ball. It was a lot of fun and.... I don't totally hate the pictures of myself from it. Such a nice feeling.

B: Monster Tea/Omelet in a jar

S: Greek Yogurt

L: Taco meat with beans and cheese

S: Spicy peanuts

D: Italian lettuce wraps

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/18 8:51 am
VSG on 01/12/17

A Halloween ball sounds glorious. If you ever feel like showing us, I bet the pictures are great!

FreedomGirl
on 10/29/18 8:51 am
VSG on 12/27/18

You are not a failure. In the same way that we shouldn't define success and failure in life based on how much we weigh, we should not define it from our food choices either. We are more than our appearance, number on the scale, or food on our plate. Forgive yourself and move on. Today is a new day with a whole lot more choices to make ?

QOTD: visited family out of state

Food: Jenny CRAIG menu

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

5'6" Female 31 years old

HW: 273 / SW: 261 / GW:140

Kristi T.
on 10/29/18 9:59 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! You are definitely not a failure Mersh, far from it, you have been an amazing inspiration! Now starts the time of year when treats are going to everywhere, October through January! Sounds like you were not driven to eat the taffy due to stress, that is an accomplishment:-)

I have two appointments today that are going to take up the whole day.

QOTD-My weekend was uneventful, I did finally finish hanging pictures back up on my newly painted walls.

B-1/3 cup granola and bullet coffee

L-PP shake

S-Hot tea, protein snack of some kind

D-Baked Cod fillets and roasted broccoli with coconut oil

E-Walk with my dog Emmy in between appointments

Have a good Monday!

Ms Shell
on 10/29/18 10:31 am - Hawthorne, CA

Good morning from Los Angeles!!

QOTD: I have one of the best weekends in awhile. I did a turn-around trip from LA to Fresno with a friend to watch his son play a College Football game. The game was HORRID, but the company was wonderful. We stopped at a BBQ place in Bakersfield and it was DELICIOUS! I had looked at the menu so I knew my choices going in.

1st Meal: Coffee; 1/2 Quest bar
2nd Meal: 2 Boiled eggs; 4-5oz Cantaloupe
3rd Meal: 5oz Chicken "spaghetti cause" over 2oz Zoodles
4th Meal: Premier Protein Shake pre-workout
5th Meal: Salmon; Spinach

Water: 25oz out of 75oz goal
Vitamins: On deck
Workout: 30min on Treadmill followed by 60 min Yoga

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active
Recent Topics