Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Wednesday 10/17/18

MissCheri18
on 10/17/18 3:52 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

I lived in Portland for awhile and it is a nice city. Enjoy your trip!

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

facetedginger
on 10/17/18 6:44 am

Good morning all!

QOTD: The next months are holidays to most of our world. What's your favorite personal tradition, either past or present, or both? Every year I put up a tree of penguin ornaments. My dad used to get the ornaments for me each year when they were released at hallmark and now my husband does since my father passed the year he and I met. I also decorate outrageously for every holiday. The dining room is so festive right now with Halloween, and I'm already plotting what I can change up for Thanksgiving and how many more Christmas items I can squeeze in, lol. Last year I think I managed 7 trees. This year, we're looking forward to starting a friendsgiving as well... but we're about to lay new flooring and I'll be heartbroken if it derails all my holiday décor plans.

B: Coffee

S: Scrambled Egg

L: Sausage with Veggies

S: Jerky and Cheese

D: Pork chops with a veggie

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/18 8:29 am
VSG on 01/12/17

That is such a sweet tradition, Ginger! Penguins are one of my favorite animals. I love their waddling!

facetedginger
on 10/17/18 10:29 am

They're one of mine, too!

mmsmom
on 10/17/18 7:35 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning. Back from vacation :( :( :( We had perfect weather and perfect seas.

QOTD: I love that on Christmas Eve, the kids all expect pajamas and wear them for pictures. Also, my daughter and her husband (even though their house is .7 miles away) sleep in her old bed to wake up here on Christmas. We also make a Sicilian sausage bread that my grandmother used to make in her village in Sicily. It is so good that there are dozens of people who beg (literally) for a piece.

B: cored out bagel with cc

L: Idk, just back from vaca

D: offered to broil so fresh haddock tonight - see if I get any takers. If not, something easy

E: I left my fitbit home, but am happy to say I took the stairs every chance I could on vacation and walked at least 2 miles yesterday (in search of iced coffee). Sadly all I could find was Starbucks (yuck).

VSG on 04/28/2014

Jess Says Yes
on 10/17/18 8:57 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi guys. Yesterday was still a little off track with my eating, but no bingeing and definitely some progress. I had a session with my therapist and we came up with a new game plan which I feel much better about. Getting back into my strength training today which should help too!

QOTD: Me & my husband are basically Christmas fanatics. We decorate the entire house in early November, listen to tons of Christmas music, watch at least a dozen Christmas movies, and host a holiday themed game night. Wrapping presents is it's own tradition as I always do it with a glass or two of wine and a cheesy abc family Christmas movie. Christmas morning is for our family of four to open presents and spend time together and then we head to my parents for a fun and boisterous holiday party with my big loud awesome family. I love everything about it.

B -coffee and protein

L - leftover kungpao veggies

D - bean and cheese quesadilla

S - protein bar

E - strength training

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

facetedginger
on 10/17/18 10:31 am

So excited to see you here and hear you have a new plan!!

MissCheri18
on 10/17/18 1:26 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All! Hope you all are having a wonderful week.

QOTD: I love to cook and so I use to have an open house Thanksgiving, we lived in a small town and I would tell everyone that they were welcome and the time, and yes, we'd get those all alone, town drinkers who would be sober when they came... never knew who but it was wonderful, for them, for me and for the kids/family. It is good memories; they'd all be dressed in their Sunday bests...

Week 16

Water, water, water! OK and coffee (black)

M1: Coffee

M2: SF Caramel Macchiato Coffee

M3: Spaghetti w/o noodles, Cottage Cheese

M4: JJ Gargantuan Unwich 4"

M5:

Daily Snack: Dannon Light & Fit - Greek Yogurt, Cherry

Cal: 643 Carbs: 25g Protein: 84g. Fiber: 3g

(FYI my listed carbs have not had my fiber subtracted, I do it in my head)

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

Most Active
Recent Topics