Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Monday, 9/24/18

TripleAxel
on 9/24/18 3:26 pm
VSG on 09/20/18

SO can't wait until my clothes size starts with a 1 :)))))

Age 56. HW: 233 SW: 214 VSG 9/20/18, Hosp. of the Univ. of Pennsylvania, Dr. Noel Williams

PCBR
on 9/24/18 5:58 am

Hi, mersh!

Man, I am tired, too. Waking up an hour before ones alarm and not being able to go back to sleep sucks, especially when it comes with a headache. I was like, okay, well I'll do a bit of exercise then. And as I get up, my kiddo calls for me because they had a nightmare. Some morning chores, and now I'm finally sitting down to my protein shake. Today should be a great @&$?!># day at work.

Question for you people at goal: When you were bigger, did you get up in the night to go to the bathroom? Did it stop or happen less when you lost the weight?

B - chike and fairlife shake with roasted cinnamon and ice

L - Chicken salad. I made a small batch last night with rotisserie chicken. I used this veganaisse that I like (obvi not vegan, just like the taste). It turned it nicely, but as I think about it, it's probably much more caloric than is ideal for WL phase. I didn't use a ton of the stuff, but it's still 90 cals per tablespoon. I will still eat it, but think I'll have to be very austere with my calories for the rest of the day.

D - ???

S - ???

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/18 6:17 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I think I go more in the night now than I did before. Some of it I believe is because I do not retain liquids well it seems. MYbe if I ate more salt, but I don't like to. Water pretty much goes through me and since I drink right up before bed I will hop ho to go a couple times!

PCBR
on 9/24/18 10:03 pm

I definitely drink up until bed time. But I'm hoping that if I lose some fat in my abdomen, it eta a bit better.

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/24/18 2:52 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Strangely I get up less at night than I did pre-WLS even though I drink more. Maybe I'm used to having more fluid or there is more room in my abdomen with the loss fat????

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

yvonnef1964
on 9/24/18 8:46 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I found a cat under the stairwell yesterday. It was crying and scared so I brought him home when I came back from church. He must of been someone pet because he's declawed. I'm not sure if someone moved out and left him. It's happened before here. I just can't take him to the animal shelter so now I have my fur baby that I wanted.

Qotd allowing too much junk in my diet. My jeans are tight causing a muffin top when I wear them. Don't like so I'm going to be good starting today.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D pork chop

Most Active
Recent Topics