Whatcha Eating VSGers? Sunday 9/2/18

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/18 2:49 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning menu friends! I know it's early, but I am so bored at work right now that I couldn't wait any longer and decided to start the thread. I am in another one on one observation. These kill me. My body gets stiff, I'm freezing, and I have too much time to think and worry.

At least the first half I was busier. The man I am watching over has Dementia, so I did a lot of redirecting him, keeping him calm by chatting, and then finally helping him to bed at about midnight when he started dozing off in the chair.

QOTD: There will no doubt be lots of cook outs this weekend for our Americans! American, or not, what are your favorite cook out foods?

Grilled corn on the cob is mine. Minimum butter with pepper on it. Delicious.

Breakfast - ground Sausage 2 eggs

Lunch- Chicken sausage (lots of sausage today)

Dinner- chicken breast sandwich

snacks- pork rinds, kiwi

I had a premier shake on there originally, but it made me sick when I drank it last night. I think I will have to stick to chocolate for straight drinking. Everything else is getting hard on my stomach.

MissCheri18
on 9/2/18 8:17 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All... Hope everyone is having a great Day and if in the US a safe holiday weekend!

QOTD: There will no doubt be lots of cook outs this weekend for our Americans! American, or not, what are your favorite cook out foods? I really don't do this anymore but when I did, I loved grilled corn on the cob, my favorite was Hot Dogs. Rainbow trout or a nice steak. I guess I like anything grilled!

Week 9

Water, water, water!

M1: Ocean Spray Diet Juice, MiraLax

M2: SF Pumpkin Spice Coffee, Quest Bar (1/2)

M3: Texas Chili, 1/3 of a Small Basic Salad

M4: Jordan's Skinny Peach in Tea

M5: Cajun Turkey Carb Counter Wrap w/KerryGold

M6: IF hungry - Cabot Seriously Sharp Vermont Cheese

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

PCBR
on 9/2/18 10:00 am

Hi, mersh

Sounds arduous! Are you allowed to listen to podcasts or anything? Can you or would you want to do some stretching or light exercise?

It's farmers market day and I'm about to head out. Hope it stays overcast while I'm there. I'm tired of the sun beating down on me and ready for fall. Not that we get much fall (or any season) where I am. In recent years it'**** or slightly less hot, which is a bummer. We used to occasionally get hail or even a slight bit of snow here, but not in the last 5 years.

OOTD: Hmm. Not sure I have one. I'm picky about burgers--for me to want one, it needs to be really good. Sausages or brats with great fixings are good (I love sauerkraut). Grilled chicken is good, as long as it doesn't get dry. We have a high Mexican population in our area, so tacos are often part of cookout. So, I'd also add that a great carne asasa or chicken with some onion and cilantro and good salsa are also nice. Great thing about tacos at cookouts is that it's easy to skip the tortilla and really see how much protein you're eating.

morning snack - half scoop of isopure + 2% fairlife + coffee. I used to call this breakfast, but because it doesn't really satiate me anymore, it's a snack

Brunch - leftover steak and avocado if I can find good ones at the market

Dinner - ???

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

SkinnyNikki7
on 9/2/18 12:22 pm - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Sunday! Your a saint Mersh I know I couldn't do that job. I am back to work in 2 days and surprisingly looking forward to it. Today is a major cleaning and laundry day! There is so much laundry from being on vacation.

QOTD - Honestly we don't go to cook outs very often. We did have a BBQ at my grandpops yesterday and I was most excited about the burger and baked beans and the fruit. Pasta salad used to be my favorite thing at any cook out but I don't miss the carbs.

B - coffee and Cookies and Cream Premier protein

L - scrambled eggs

D - maybe some chicken not sure yet

S - pure protein chocolate coconut protein bar - there so yummy

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

AnnieG522
on 9/2/18 1:05 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Mersh, I couldn't do your job - my midnight is about 8:30 pm. Then again, I'm 66 and an early riser. I've been fortunate that except for a stint as a unit clerk at Harborview Medical Center, I've always been a 7-3 person.

QOTD: There will no doubt be lots of cook outs this weekend for our Americans! American, or not, what are your favorite cook out foods? Cuban skirt steak, marinated in lime/sour orange with a salad of avocado, purple onions, pineapple and oranges.

Breakfast: 1 piece bacon, 1 scrambled egg 1/4 biscuit with gravy dip

Lots of coffee

Lunch: 2 graham crackers with peanut butter

Snack: air popped popcorn

Dinner: Homemade meatballs

Snack: Oikos Greek yogurt

Protein shake in coffee

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Most Active