Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday, August 31, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/31/18 2:52 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I think I need to after I get back from my trip. A lot of us do it on our own at times (though it definitely works best as a challenge).

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/18 1:21 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all!

I'm with you that I'm glad it's finally cooling off in the long run, though today isn't a great example. Tomorrow will be pretty hot as well, but after that we are going into the downward spiral into fall. While I'm both excited for the cooler weather as fall is my favorite season, I am also dreading the coming cold. We are already preparing, since this house is close to impossible to keep warm due to just its age and the TLC it desperately needs (new windows, insulation, etc).

QOTD: This is hard, since my trip wouldn't be all that long. I am a homebody, and while I like getting out a bit more now, I still like being home! I would, however, really love to take a big cruise around Alaska, which is a couple weeks, or more I think.

Melody P.
on 8/31/18 3:34 pm - Amarillo, TX

QOTD: in a perfect world I'd fly to n.africa where my grandpa first saw action in WWII. Sail to Sicily and then follow his route all the way to Austria. He was and is my hero. Not just because of his service but his will to survive. I would feel so honored to do this trip. To see what he saw at such a hard time for the world. I would like to take a couple of months.

M1:shake

M2:rotisserie chicken breast, peanut sauce .5 oz cheddar

M3:yogurt

M4: rotisserie chicken breast, Swiss cheese spread and ranch dressing

M5: powdered peanut butter celery

M6: watermelon yogurt popsicle

Mel

Most Active
Recent Topics