Nursing school and surgery

Shannon S.
on 8/31/18 6:42 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

I started to feel more like myself around 3-4 weeks. I went back to work at around 4 weeks. I think it's doable.

berthanashj
on 9/27/22 5:23 am

The doctor also told me that I have to treat myself for a few weeks and then I will be able to get back to normal, I want to know if in 4 weeks I will also be able to do everything or will I need some restrictions anyway?

ccibelesc
on 9/1/18 7:11 pm
VSG on 08/23/18

Hi Pink. I went back to school August 15th and I had surgery August 23rd. I did not tell my instructor. I was lucky we had no clinicals that first week or the 2 following weeks. I did tell my instructor since I don't want her to think I hid it from her. She is very understanding. I only felt tired for about a week. It probably affects everyone differently. Also, we go to clinical once a week and we are in class for a day and a half. I find it easy to drink my fluids. The first 3 days I barely got past a 16oz bottle. But I feel normal now. I hope this helps. I have 3 kids and a husband lol. So clinical can be easier some days than house work.

Louisetucker
on 9/20/22 6:24 am

Hi! I don't know if you're still here, I very much hope to hear back.
First of all, sorry for picking up an old thread.
I want to know how it went. Do you already have your license? What are you working on now?

berthanashj
on 9/29/22 1:29 am, edited 9/29/22 9:17 pm

I think you've already done that! By the way I usually when I have to do an essu or any other kind of work that requires a large text writing I use https://edubirdie.com/essay-grader this essay grader helps me a lot with this because my writings are not permanently good and it helps me to do this correctly. I have been using it for a long time now and I am permanently satisfied with the result.

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/23 3:07 am

Thank you dor topic!

DianaMll
on 5/28/23 4:34 pm

Four weeks is more than enough time to get in shape.

IsabellaB
on 6/1/23 2:11 pm

Hi, I'm from the Dominican Republic. I had a similar operation and I understand how important it is to be ready to go back to school. I was able to more or less return to my studies after 3 weeks. I recommend that you seek help right away. I asked the teachers to provide me with lecture notes, and I had a friend who helped me with my homework. He showed me a website that was created to help for students, and that eased my problems a little. In addition, there I found an article about immigration

Most Active
Recent Topics